Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

I've accidentally deleted my playlist called "yodel**bleep**" on my spotify. Can you please recover it for me?

Username: Janauestad

And for being clear, it's "yodelf*ck", not yodelbleep 😉

Maquata - How rude. No worries, just added it back to your account. Just log out and in.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

My deleted playlist is yet to be restored. Playlist Name: "MySongs".

Roshanpius - Sorry, must have missed your post back there. Should be back now.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thanks Sam. It is back now!

Hi, i've lost my playlists trying to sync my android device with the computer 😞

Can you recover them? Thanks in advance..

Fibercool - You have 2 accounts here, your 'fibercool' one, as well as one created through Facebook. If you log in with the username 'fibercool' and your Spotify password, you'll get your playlists and original Premium trial back.

To avoid any more confusion, I've just deleted the Facebook-created account and cancelled the other Premium trial attached to it. Just so you don't get charged.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thanks Sam, i was a bit confused because it was looking like you said, i created another account by error with my android device...

Thanks for everything! i have my playlists back :))

Hi!!! 

I hope you could help me, I just deleted a playlist (called "-------> ARENA?" or something like that) and I was wondering whether this could be recovered? it would be so helpful!!!

Thank you!!!

Hi, I guess I accidentally deleted all my songs on my playlist called "Burnout Paradise" but the playlist itself is still there. Please is it possible to recover those songs just wondering because I have no idea why all the songs got deleted. 

Hello,

I accidentally deleted my playlist "Epic"

Is it possible to get a restore?

Kind regards

I have just accidentally deleted my 'July 2012' playlist from my mobile. Is there any way to retrieve this? Gutted!

Jnwleung, Eddy632, Throad67 & Anthaz78 - Your playlists/music should all be back now. Just log out and in.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Great. Many thanks!!

Hi, someone deleted my playlists like 2 days ago. I think their names was "deep house" and "trance. I don't know if any more content is deleted, please recover the last playlists i had.

Thanks ALOT in advance!

Woopwoopwoop - Think I've got them for you. Just log out and in.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thanks alot! You're the best! 🙂

you are amazing! thank you!

Hey - accidently delted my playlist called "Party" while trying to delete a single song.

Is anyone here able to assit me by recovering it?

User: Cameron McMahon (through FB)

Au_32 - Just done that for you. Just log out and in.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts