Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

I accidently deleted my playlist called "Mainstream" on my Spotify account. HELP ME GET IT BACK! 😞

@chaffeal wrote:

I accidently deleted my playlist called "Mainstream" on my Spotify account. HELP ME GET IT BACK! 😞

That should be done for you now.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hi, all my playlists are gone, and i've been sent 2 emails saying I started a new account, whats up?

@mylescole wrote:

Hi, all my playlists are gone, and i've been sent 2 emails saying I started a new account, whats up?

I think we'll need to look into this further. Please drop us a line via our contact form

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

I accidently deleted my "Liked on Radio" playlist, how can i get this back ?.....

Thank you

Hi - I've also just accidentally deleted a playlist instead of a song in the playlist - duh. Is it possible to get it back for me? Called 'Control of My Soul' - thanks!

StephenMiles - I just tried restoring it. Any luck?

Vixster - Done, I hope.

Hi, I accidentally deleted my "Liked from Radio" playlist. Any way to get it back? Thank you.

@truongvuquang wrote:

Hi, I accidentally deleted my "Liked from Radio" playlist. Any way to get it back? Thank you.

Check again now.

Thank you very much!

Hi, I have also accidentally deleted my playlist called 'Guus'. Is there a way to get it back?

Thanks!

Guuserkens - Just moved a few bits about in your account, as your case is a little different. To make the changes permanent, please try a clean reinstall on your computer. Should then sort it.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi - I've accidentally deleted a playlist "New Music Spotify Sync" - can it be recovered? Thx!

Hi, my playlist titled "basic" was deleted just now, any help would be awesome! Thank you!

Wixom11 - Took a while, but managed to find it. Just subscribe to this... New Spotify Music Sync

APSupernary - All done. Just log out and in.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I accidentally deleted my playlist "New Japan Philharmonic" when I was trying to add additional songs to it.

bella611 - I can't find a playlist with that exact title. Could it have been named something else?

However, I've just done some minor tinkering with your account. Please sign out/ sign in to see if that playlist has returned for you. 

Hi i deleted two playlists (out of anger because they were collaborative ones) but now i want them back so i can get the music please help!!

@Dudgemaster wrote:

Hi i deleted two playlists (out of anger because they were collaborative ones) but now i want them back so i can get the music please help!!

1. Try a CTRL+Z 🙂
  2. Wait for a member of Spotify staff 🙂

I accidentally deleted my main playlist called "leee pooop" i was wondering if you could please restore it by any chance! thanks! account name khyra1234567

Suggested posts