Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

Yes I think it may be cool if we could recover deleted playlists !

Hello! I have a problem. I just managed to delete my playlist "Rock" just some minutes ago. I thought I was deleting a song, could some mod please help me out?

Hey there.

A few songs on my playlist (Folk) have disappear a few minutes ago. Most probably selected them and mass deleted them by mistake.

Is there a way to see the status of our playslist on an early date? (a bit like gdocs for instance, where we can see the previous update on it). Maybe saved the content of our playlist everytime there is an update on log, visible on our internal profile on the web site?

I could add the track manually (already started), but not sure to remember all of them.

If you have any solution.

Thanks.

Hello! I have the same problem. I just managed to delete my playlist "dance tracks" an hour ago. I thought I was deleting a download tracklist on mij phone.

Hello!

I deleted my Playlist " ALTOGINGENTING" by a fail. Is it possible to restore it somehow?
It got around 500 songs. 

- Woodi2

Marked as solution

Hello all,

I've gone through all the accounts in the last few pages and restored what I could find. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

Same old story, deleted my playlist ( Bla ) by accident a few hours ago. It would be great if it could be recovered! 🙂

Hi there,

Someone has been on my account and deleted some of my playlists, is there any chance they can be restored.

Thanks

Joe

Yes, Spotify Staff can restore the deleted playlists. They just need to know the names of the playlists in question etc.

You could issue them a mail about it via https://www.spotify.com/fi/about-us/contact/ or wait till they spot this and help you out.

PS. There is an idea in the ideas section regarding this issue.

Check it out and if you like it, add Kudos to it, and maybe Spotify will implement it.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

just now, almost all of my songs disappeared from  2 of my playlists chill (100ish songs), and loading...(300ish songs) 😞 anything you can do?

Thanks.

EDIT: My songs are now back after a reboot...

Hey!

I accidentally deleted my playlist "qwerty" when i thought i was deleting some song.

i wondering if it could be restored?

I am a spotify premier user and i've just deleted my playlist named ' good! '. Can u recover it please? it had 35 ish songs

I can't find my Liked From Radio playlist? I'm not sure if it has benn deleted or not, can you get it back for med?

Deleted my playlist "slappe av", it is possible to get it restored?

Accidenlty deleted my playlist "Britasfavvisar" or something simular name...Please help me recover it if possible!

Hello,

I don't recall deleting the playlist, but my 'Wiedergabeliste' playlist with 623 songs in it has disappeared. If you could find it for me I would be very happy.

Thank you.

Boo-I deleted my playlist called 'Bristol'....can someone please help me get it back?  

Please help!

I accidently deleted a playlist named "Torstein" today. Is it possible to recover it for me? 

Thanks in advance!:)

Couple of hours ago, in accident

Deleted my playlist "Bra musik" 

Suggested posts