Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

Hey!

Welcome to the community 🙂

If you have just done it you should be able to use the undo function to restore it (Ctrl+z).

If not post back here!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks Peter so much for your response. I tried control Z, but deleting the playlist was probably not the last thing I did, so it unfortunately, didn't work for me.

Okay!

I will see if I can get someone to look into this for you.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks for your help!

Marked as solution

mcneils, Chantelle, Antti_Leskelä - Those playlists should return when you log in again

sam121313131& zeltner - You'll need to let us know the name of those missing playlis--thanks!

kellygallagher, littlemfa, macelz - Sounds like you're experiencing some separate issues here. Rather than add to this thread have a quick search for a similar post.

You can start a new thread if you can't find what you're looking for. We can then start diagnosing from there. 

it is called dinner

Hi! 

I have, while cleaning up, deleted my sisters two favorite playlists... They are named "for the moment" and "savn". Could you please be an angel and recover them for me?

I stupidly had a playlist named "new playlist", deleted it thinking it was a duplicate. Can some one help me recover this please?

i did the same thing my playlist was called relax/study (or something around that wording) and had about 80 tracks 

Hi, I deleted my playlist named "Party" on accident too. How can I get this back? 

I have accidentally deleted a play list. 

Please could you work your magic 😄 

Playlist called Woman in Love. 

Thank you. 

I logged into my account today and my two playlists are missing. How can I get them back? ..

Pleace dont forget me, my deleted list is called dinner or diner. It is very important for me.

What I was supposed to do was to delete one song.. but the whole playlist dissapered.

I too deleted my party playlist by mistake (i'm such a dufus) The playlist was called "paaaaartay" - please help, it's all the music I I want to play for my birthday party this saturday. Thanks!

Yup... I did it too.  Was trying to delete 2 songs, but deleted the whole playlist Jazz/Singer Songwriter...  PLEASE help!  Thank You!

Yo.

I've restored what I can 🙂
Airhorn Enthusiast

Mines not back. 

Do I assume that means I can't get it back? 

I didn't thinnk mine was back either, but it is.  Scroll to the bottom of all your playlists and check it.  Good Luck

Accidently deleted my playlist with I believe over 240+ songs, entitled 'School Playlist'. Please help! Would be greatly appreciated if this could get restored quick because I don't want to have to go through and find all the songs again 😧

Suggested posts