Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

I too managed to delete one of my precious playlists. Any chance of getting my "On The Road" playlist back?

I would be eternally grateful 🙂

Thank you.

So I went to delete one of my playlists while on my phone and it didn't disappear so i clicked it again and went to delete it again and it asked the same are you sure, so I said yes. Then after I hit yes the first playlist i had clicked deleted and then the one below it deleted as well, as if my phone lagged and counted me as having hit the other playlist which would have moved into it's place. Is there any way I can get it back? It was just labeled as My Playlist lol

@jdress91 wrote:

So I went to delete one of my playlists while on my phone and it didn't disappear so i clicked it again and went to delete it again and it asked the same are you sure, so I said yes. Then after I hit yes the first playlist i had clicked deleted and then the one below it deleted as well, as if my phone lagged and counted me as having hit the other playlist which would have moved into it's place. Is there any way I can get it back? It was just labeled as My Playlist lol

A mod will see this soon.

In the meantime, I have moved it to the main 'Lost Playlist' thread 🙂

Staff can restore the playlists deleted, just sit tight and wait for the reply.

In the mean time, check this idea out:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Implement-a-Recycle-Bin-Deleted-Items-Trash-Can-easy-r...

If this would get implemented, you could restore them on your own.So add your Kudos to it and hopefully we will get this feature.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

I had a big playlist that now shows 6 songs, 5 of which I added today. It used to have hundreds and hundreds. What gives? All of my other playlists are fine. It's titled "Post-Rock & Experimental".

I've seen other people get their playlists back after this happens. Could I have the same? Thanks.

I was a paid Spotify Premium subscriber for the entire last year (at least), and I cancelled my membership with this issue, and I'm appalled that I haven't gotten a response yet, especially seeing that something can be done in other threads.

So you still see this playlist but its missing songs or that the playlist is missing?

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

I still saw the playlist, but only 6 songs were there, instead of the hundreds I had before. However, it's now been fixed. Thanks very much to you or whomever else helped me, even when I was becoming frustrated. 🙂 I really love my music! Have a good day.

My playlists have deleted it self like 20 times now....

anyway can u recover my playlist?

the name is simply: ....

Odd if the playlists get deleted on their own. I haven't run in to this problem ever, and I'v been a Spotify user since 2009 or such. Anyways, check the post above yours and read the idea out. It would help you recover deleted playlists on your own if it gets implemented.

For now, just sit tight and wait for the staff to recover the playlists for you.

Hey, just wondering if you could recover my favourites playlist I accidentally deleted earlier today? I'm scared to take my phone off offline mode lest I lose the playlist!

Is it possible to get my playlist back? 

Some of my songs disappeared couple of days ago. Dont know if it had something to do with downgrading to spotify free but whatever, i now have premium and want the songs back.

Where can i get help with this?

Br

Staff can restore the playlists / songs I reckon.

In the mean time you could check out

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Implement-a-Recycle-Bin-Deleted-Items-Trash-Can-easy-r...

and add Kudos if you would like to see this implemented.
You could solve these issues on your own.

i have just deleted a playlist called 'Reggae', could you please get it back for me. thank you.

Marked as solution

Hi everyone - Those should be back for you. Just sign in again to see those changes. 

@matsrunesson - I'm afraid I couldn't find your playlist. When did you last see it? 

Please Meredith, Mine still isn't back   😞  

Marked as solution

@Raiye wrote:

Please Meredith, Mine still isn't back   😞  

Should be back for you now. Just sign in again. 

Thank you Meredith. 

Am a happy woman again. xx

i love love love love you 😄

hi, I just found out that my playlist deleted almost all of my songs, there are only 2 songs left instead of 4800, what should I do? Please help me, because i worked really hard to make this playlist

Suggested posts