Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

I also have the same problem I think.. I just wanted to listen some music and found out that instead of my 4800 songs there only remained 2 songs, but I don't know how, because I didn't do anything. I don't know what to do now, please help.

meredith can you please recover my playlist 'DGclubetc' i accidentally deleted it, thanks

Hey! 

I think i deleted my playlist by mistake

how can i get it back?

The name of the playlist: SAYWHUT!?

@phelow wrote:

Hey! 

I think i deleted my playlist by mistake

how can i get it back?

The name of the playlist: SAYWHUT!?

Hey!

Welcome to the community 🙂

I will move your post into the recovery topic where staff reguarly go through and restore playlists.

Just sit tight 🙂

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I've lost my playlist named YOLO by the way

My playlist disappeared when I logged on through facebook. It kept asking me to sign onto Spotify which I am not sure how I would since I don't have a spotify username. I email my query to Spotify but they send a computer generated reply directing me to this page. So frustrating!!!!

I also need to recover my playlist,I logged in today and my playlist was removed and I dont know how to take it back,it was named "party untz untz" with around 100 tracks but I cant get them back,please help.

Hey, all of my playlists are gone! I was gonna deinstall skype and accidentaly removed my spotify playlists or something. I have all of them on my laptop and on my main computer it says: could not synchronize playlists retrying.. i really want them back

my playlists just disappeared too 😞

please can you help me to get them back?

edit: looks like my starred songs, favorites and subscribed playlists are gone too 😞

I accidentally deleted my playlist "New iPod List". I was trying to transfer everything and hit delete by accident. Is there any chance I can get it back?

@anniex2014 wrote:

I accidentally deleted my playlist "New iPod List". I was trying to transfer everything and hit delete by accident. Is there any chance I can get it back?

I will merge this with the recovery topic that the staff reguarly restore playlists from. 

Sit tight, hopefully someone will do it in the next few days 🙂

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

hammeh could you please do the same for me

Thanks

Hey, can you put mine also in the restore topic please 🙂 thanks!
Marked as solution

Hi,

It looks like there was a server issue this morning, it has been fixed now.

If you log in then out, your playlists should be back 🙂

P.S

This is only for people that have had all their playlists vanish 😉

Is there any chance to get every playlist u've ever made back? Thnx

@Meatshield wrote:

Is there any chance to get every playlist u've ever made back? Thnx

Hi there,

Probably not, although those mods can do anything 😉

Yeah okay. I was just lacking motivation to do a new one. And would be fun to browse through every playlist i've ever made. That would be awesome!

Marked as solution

Those playlist should be back for all of you now. 

anyeindiano - You've actually got two accounts. Please follow the steps outlined here using your 'anyeindiano' username (not your FB email/ password). 

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/Please-read-Missing-playlists-Premi...

Wava & winnihund- I think you were both affected by a small server issue this morning. Please try signing out/ in again. You should find everything is back to normal. 

Meatshield - I'm afraid we're unable to restore every playlist ever. We can help with deleted playlists so long as we're contacted relatively quickly.

Hi,

I' ve accidentally deleted my playlist called "gringas" can it be recovered?? Thanks in advance!

Marked as solution

@lillian178 wrote:

Hi,

I' ve accidentally deleted my playlist called "gringas" can it be recovered?? Thanks in advance!

Sure that's back for you now. 

Suggested posts