Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

Help, deleted my playlist by mistake, Can it be recovered?

/gosta

Terradebens - You mean, this one? _guernica

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Help, deleted my playlist by mistake, Can it be recovered?

It was named like Summer edition mix 2012 or something like that

Regards Gosta

I should do sometinhg wrong but I can opne it on my Spotify account... I'm sorry!

Gosta86 - Think I've found it... Summer Edition Mix 2012

Terradebens - Oh no! Try clicking on this... _guernica

-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Problem solved! Thank you!

hi i would like to recieve my playlist back if possible its called blink n stuff and my name is Jacob McCullough from facebook

sorry

I accidentally deleted a playlist called Classic Rock on 13 April.  Any help getting it back would be much appreciated.  Thanks

Hi All,

How do I recover playlists? All of mine were deleted:(

Thank you.

i've done the same thing! but i've deleted all my playlists! Do you think you can recover all of them? 

Hi Sam,

I couldn't check it on weekend... but I can't open it on Spotify... I don't know what am I doing wrong...

Sorry not to be skillful!

terradebens- What happens when you click on the link that Sam has provided? Are you receiving any error codes or messages?

ddijake, nsaxby, spicydt, bjørnnygaard71- I've just sent you all an email with those missing playlists. 

Keep an eye on your person inboxes for me. 

Hy Meredith,

The link opens a firefox window with a play button named "guernica by terradebens"

I click on and opens Spotify, but I can't find the play list on "my music" desk...

Hi terradebens- All you need to do is select "+Subscribe" at the top of the "guernica" playlist. 

It will then be added to your list of playlists on the lefthand side of the application. 

I deleted my playlists by accident old music and pop2. I made new one's with the same name, but they are empty. Especially the pop 2. Took me a long time to make that one.

Marked as solution

Hisnarry1986- I believe I've found those for you. Have a look in your personal email as I've just sent some links your way. 

You're the best. I was afraid that I needed to start over. Many thanks.

Hi Meredith,

It is great to have your support, and I tried several times to follow your instructions... but I ca'nt recover it: I press "_guernica by terradebens" button but nothing happens in my Spotify lists... I tried to recover it from my Spotify account, but i don't know how to do... I asked some people to help me but no one knows what is wrong... I'm really sorry to border you and to feel embarrassed, but I can solve it.

Thank's to be patient.

Terradebens - Not to worry. Open up your Spotify and copy and paste this line into your search bar: spotify:user:terradebens:playlist:1rpSIYx2CrOEMOal7xwIUD
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi!

I deleted my playlists by accident today.. The name of the playlist is Malin. Time of delite was around 23:00 pm. It wolud be great if you could bring ut back to me.

Thankyou!

Suggested posts