Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

What a legend!!! Thank you so so so much!

Hi! I hope this works... I just accidentally deleted my playlist "This is an enormous playlist". Enormous it was, and well-loved.

Could I maybe please get it back?

THANKS!

@elephantthebunn wrote:

Hi! I hope this works... I just accidentally deleted my playlist "This is an enormous playlist". Enormous it was, and well-loved.

Could I maybe please get it back?

THANKS!

Do you have any luck with this link?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I deleted my playlist "Other" on my account shirkosafari@gmail.com. How can i please recover it? Plz, im desperate!

My playlist sundowner is there but somehow most of tracks are gone.  Had 137 tracks and I can see them on my phone but not on my desktop (phone sync is off that's why).  Anyway to recover the tracks or go back to an older version of this playlist?  

Thanks (with fingers crossed)

-ggg

Hi. Anyway I could get my "B Rad" playlist back? I accidentally deleted it. I would be eternally greatful 🙂

Meredith,

Hate to bother you, but, yes, I just did the same as these other poor souls.  Deleted a 500+ song playlist called "Spotifiphone."

Fenzitter

Richard,

Sorry to impose, but, in case Meredith's off to the Bahamas, would you mind helping me recover my 500+ song playlist called "Spotifiphone"?  I was trying to delete a "Glee" playlist that someone in my home must have added to my account but clicked on the wrong playlist.  Poof, my months of adding stuff - much of which I cannot remember off the top of my head - gone to waste.  I'd appreciate your help.  Is a solution to a common problem like this ultimately posted as an FAQ?

Fenzitter

Hello moderators,

I accidently deleted my playslist that i made. Its called: Selection E. 

I hope you can recover it for me because it holds a lot of sentiment for me.

Thanks in advance,

Emil

Thank you to the amazing Spotify team. I'm speechless on how quickly you got this resolved!  WOW, WOW, WOW.  I must have shared this story with all my friends.  Amazing.

Hello dear spotify moderators!

I too managed to loose my playlist Smiley Sad

I hope you can fix this for me!

it's called "Festlig musik".

all my playlists were deleted. please recover them:)

Marked as solution

Ok, a lot to do here. Please bear with me if I mess something up.

shirkosafari - I've restored the playlist.

dj-triple-g - I guess someone has already helped you out here.

Jsagan - restored.

Fenzitter - restored.

Emoe - done.

nalleman1 - done.

celebdae - done.

Great. Everyone happy? Cat Happy

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hello can you please restore my playlists. I was trying to fix the error "can't synchronize playlists, retrying..". I've deleted Cache and then I reinstalled spotify on my computer and it deleted all the playlists. This is really frusterating as I have to host a party with all my music GONE in four hours. I can't sync my playlists to my mobile either. PLEASE Help!

Nevermind, everything started working again, close call though.

Hi.

I accidently removed my playlist "Is på"

Is there chance that you can restore it? 🙂

Skau - Here you go... Is på

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Marked as solution

hi! 

i have no idea what's happening with spotify all of a sudden. first it does not sync AT ALL or recgonize any new playlists i make. then after spending 2 days on a playlist, it gets deleted! the playlist was called "frost on my sunglasses" or "test" (because i had to copy it several times in an attempt to get spotify to recognize it. 

can you help me get them back?

Hey! I deleted my playlist too 😞 Could you get it for me? I think it´s called Muzic

Many thanks.  Despite having deleted that playlist, don't all the songs still reside in my Spotify Library?  If so, couldn't I just copy and paste them all in a new playlist (and deleted songs from the new playlist)?

1dude01 here, I did not realize that deleting playlists in my ipad would delete them in my pc as well. If possible please restore them all, if you need names I can remember dubdubdub , chillout , and backroom beats. Thanks so much I worked on those playlists for months. 

Suggested posts