Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

I've just deleted a pretty sizeable one called 'Ruth'. Any chance of some help? Thanks 

Thank you!

So quick too, great service!

Bluenoze - Jeez, that was a big playlist. Kudos to that. Log out and in, and it should be there.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Amazing, thank you! Yeah, considering how big it was I would have been pretty gutted!

I also have problem because i have deleted a playlist called "Metal" include about 900 songs. My spotify username is gs9271.

Hey gs9271, welcome to the Community.

I've restored a playlist of yours. Is that the right one?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Yes, but i thought i haved about 875 songs in that list? Maybe it just my offlinelist that I haved in my telephone? But i very glad to atleast got some of my music back. Thank you very much for good job and very quickly answer

I can't see there being that many tracks in the playlist before. I'm not sure where they've gone, but I'm glad we got at least some back.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

yesterday I deleted a playlist called "E ❤️ K". Please help me restore it. Thanks!

Marked as solution

djing0 - Should be back for you. Just log out and in again.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hey all, here fo rthe same reason, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

The playlists were labeled 'Fun' and 'Gaming', they were deleted earlier today.

Thanks in advance!

Hey lonelywolf007, welcome to the Community,

Both these playlists should be restored now.

I have the same problem!

My collegue(!) deleted a few of my playlists from my phone, and especially one I really miss! My computer was online as well, so it was deleted from there too...

It was called "hårt serru", and I miss it terribly...

/Maritha

Hey Maritha, welcome to the Community.

Your playlist should now be restored.

Hi there

I think someone may have deleted a playlist from my phone, thinking it would still be on my desktop, however I now can't find it! 

It is called 'Nicky'. There is now a replacement called the same thing but the one that wenr missing at the weekend had about 600 songs on it. Eek!

If you can help that would be amazing. 

Many thanks

Russel

I just deleted one of my playlist titled "2012". I would hate to go back and remake this. If it could be restored it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

i don't know if it shows but my account on spotify is Sush!
i just deleted my playlist "d a m n good" completely unintentionally. (it's spelled without the spaces in the first word but it will not let me write it on here). I used it for all my new music and now it's all gone, is it possible that someone could restore for me? I'd be so so grateful.

THANK YOU ALREADY

bleep - d a m n without spaces

Marked as solution

Lufc1972, Lionsinflowers & Susannah1995 - Done. Just log out and in again, they should be there waiting.

-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

That's amazing!!

Thank you so much. 

Is there a way to find deleted playlists ourselves? It's scarily easy to delete them from your phone!

Thanks again

Russel

Suggested posts