Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

Hello,

I accidentally deleted a mostly righteous playlist called ' 80's and such'.  I hope you can help!  Thanks in advance!

Jerry Craven

Oh, yeah, and my username is:

thanks!

Marked as solution

Harrysmith45, Pants973 & Jerrycraven - Just added them all back to your accounts, just log out and in again. Should be there waiting, smiling.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thank you very much!  You have magical powers, and I like you.

Hi- I have also accidentally deleted a playlist I would love to get back.  It was called "ish".  Can it be retrieved?  Thank you!

@cmccallum wrote:

Hi- I have also accidentally deleted a playlist I would love to get back.  It was called "ish".  Can it be retrieved?  Thank you!

Your playlist should now be restored. However, it looks like you've currently got two accounts with us, I'd recommend dropping us a line through our contact form to get this sorted.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hello,

To make a short story shorter, i wanted to delete a song and accidently deleted my whole playlist... Can you possible reset this? My playlist is or was called Mp3 Archive.

Hi, I also accidently deleted my playlist. Please help, it took me several months to create. Man Sad Using a Mac. TimeMachine did not help.

Thanks a lot.

Hi, I accidentally deleted my playlist called "Mix". I've spent months making this playlist and any help would be appreciated 🙂

Hello moderators. My mom accidentally deleted her precious playlist called "Margit". She and i would be most greatful to retrieve it. My spotify username is "raskur"

Marked as solution

Morning ladies and gentlemen, let's get to it then.

Zyfnix - Done.

cimbom - It looks like there's been some recent playlist activity on your account - is it back now? If not, just let me know the name and I'll dig around for it.

JanaeLawrence - This should be restored now.

Olle - I've restored this too.

Thanks, it's been real.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Just accidentally deleted my playlist 1990-2010 Alt after adding a lot of new tracks.

Is there an undo button?

-Matt

--UPDATE--

Yes there is! 🙂

How can I retrieve a playlist I accidently deleted, its called 'wedding bell blues'. These were the songs I had chosen for my wedding and it took hours to choose them. I don't have time machine.

I tried pressing undo but it didn't undo it.

@Ceire wrote:
How can I retrieve a playlist I accidently deleted, its called 'wedding bell blues'. These were the songs I had chosen for my wedding and it took hours to choose them. I don't have time machine.

Ding dong - the playlist should now be restored.

Hi!

My username on Spotify is Rockbooster. I had a playliste called "all utom hårdrock". My son deleted it and now i must have it back if possible. To me years to form this list.

Please help! I dont know where to go...

//Johan R (Rockbooster)

Hi all, 

Some of my playlist seem to have vanished in the past 3 days. At least two of them named "JLentas" and "JVarios" and maybe some others.

Could you please help me recover them? Took some time to build them up. 

IMHO it could be a nice feature to allow the user to save the playlists as a text or a backup file.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Marked as solution

Hey jmendes5 - I've reverted your playlists back to an earlier state before things went missing. I hope that helps.

If you ever need to backup your playlists just drag them out onto your desktop and store them somewhere safe. You can restore them later at any time.

Thanks so much, that's great!

Hi! I Deleted my playlist "all time epix (mainstream ++)" can you recover it please?

Suggested posts