Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

Richard: Everything is back, and running perfectly! Thank you very much, made my day! 🙂

My playlists seem to be empty, they are on the playlist menu, but I click on them but they only show my local files, not songs that I stream 😕 ? issue arose today after redownloading spotify to my PC

I accidently deleted the wrong playlist! That destroyed my day... It was called "Rock"

Can you restore it? 😄

mgsdude - ! 

It looks like we had some server issues that might have caused this. It should be all sorted now though - are you still having issues?

Shalrak - that should be back for you now.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

They are back, thanks :3 

Spotify seems to run well on windows 8 With no compatability issues (just putting that there for you guys to know :P) the only issue I have is that searches take ages and go does loading artist pages and biographies 🙂

Hey my playlists are all gone while the spotify database server was down. Are you so kind and restore them all? 😃

Must be "Fav", "Hip-Hop" and "Chilled" (<- This one with another name). The problem was I logged in and spotify wasn't able to load the playlists from the server properly. So it must have synchronized with the server.

@Matze1994 wrote:

Hey my playlists are all gone while the spotify database server was down. Are you so kind and restore them all? 😃

Must be "Fav", "Hip-Hop" and "Chilled" (<- This one with another name). The problem was I logged in and spotify wasn't able to load the playlists from the server properly. So it must have synchronized with the server.

Done what I can. Did I get them all?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Yes thank you very much! Awesome and fast support thank you guys! 😃

The other problem now is that my "Starred" songs are also gone, can you restore them all too? Would be great 😃

@Matze1994 wrote:

The other problem now is that my "Starred" songs are also gone, can you restore them all too? Would be great 😃

I can't see any Starred tracks on your account I'm afraid. You'll have to get in touch through our contact form and we'll take a look. Unfortunately we can't guarantee that we'll be able to retrieve them - but we'll do our very best.

2 problems

I had a playlist called Gnål og mas (not the one I have with same name)....

Is it possible to get it back? Yesterday it was just gone...

With my Sonos it is now impossible to browse or play with Spotify....

Marked as solution

@rael45 wrote:

2 problems

I had a playlist called Gnål og mas (not the one I have with same name)....

Is it possible to get it back? Yesterday it was just gone...

With my Sonos it is now impossible to browse or play with Spotify....

I've restored the playlist for you. You should get in touch through our contact form for the Sonos issue.

This is probably hard seeing as its a very vague name but my Girlfriend's little sister deleted my playlist just now and i was wondering if i could get it back. 

Playlist name: "Awesome"

Songs: atleast 1000 

Yea i know its very vague of a name i hope i can get it back though

@Zaknafeiin wrote:

This is probably hard seeing as its a very vague name but my Girlfriend's little sister deleted my playlist just now and i was wondering if i could get it back. 

Playlist name: "Awesome"

Songs: atleast 1000 

Yea i know its very vague of a name i hope i can get it back though

This should be back now.

Hi,  well some time ago at a party my playlist was deleted by someone. I havent really cared about it for some time, got other things on my mind. But for a few weeks i have been missing it, cannot remember its name though. It was a few months back i guess, cant remember for sure. Hope you can help me anyways!

Hey helpful, awesome moderators-

I just accidentally deleted 2 playlists. One's called "Spot Duty" and the other was "Walkabout." Wondering if there's anything that can be done to restore those.

Let me know if more info's needed. Thanks in advance.

BMcGfresh – Those should be back for you--just sign out and sign back in again.

grumlon - I'm afraid I won't be able to find that for you without a few more details. No idea what the playlist was called? Remember any tracks? 

Hi there Meredith, sorry to bother you as I already contacted support. But since Saturday Night one of my Most important playlists is gone. It was called "Immer Gut" (which means something like All Time Favorites") Is there any way you can recover it? Thanks in advance!

Hi Philipp - Immer Gut should now be back for you after a quick sign out/ sign in. 

Thanks!

Suggested posts