Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

Thanks a ton, Meredith!

SoXx (spotify login that i just made)

mollylucas@talktalk.net (facebook login i used to open spotify)

TUNES (playlist name)

Hello, is there anyway you can return this playlist to me?? please?

Many thanks

Molly

Dont worry i got it thanks x

Marked as solution

Moderators,

I accidentally deleted my playlist "West Coast" 5 minutes ago, any chance that you can recover it for me?

my username should be novatheboss@gmail.com (account created via facebook)

thanks in advance,

Stefano

I just installed Spotify and when opening it, the tab to the left showing the playlists had one that said "Loading.." and was empty. It stayed like this for quite a while so I rightclicked and unsubscribed it. Then out of the blue another playlist showed the same "Loading..". So I restarted the client, which now showed my main playlist was deleted.

The playlist name was "this is it" and got deleted only minutes prior to this message. Any help recovering it would be very much appreciated!

Nicco

stefano1980 & Nicco82 - Not a problem, those playlists have been returned for both of you. Sign in/ sign out of the app and they will reappear in the left-hand side. 

I've just lost a playlist called hunnykins (very embarrassing but was set up by an ex) would be so grateful if you could get it back for me as I have been adding to it for two years now and is my favourite 😞  Thanks!....I promise to change the name if you do haha!

@justjenna85 wrote:

I've just lost a playlist called hunnykins (very embarrassing but was set up by an ex) would be so grateful if you could get it back for me as I have been adding to it for two years now and is my favourite 😞  Thanks!....I promise to change the name if you do haha!

Restored!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Thank you!

You're a star! xx 

Hi Meredith!

I lost all my playlists when i reinstalled the Spotify app on my Mac. Any chance you could restore them for me? 

username: ivers1

Thanks heaps.

Ivers1 - I've added a few recently deleted playlists back to your account, but the rest don't appear to have disappeared. They should be there. Are you logging in with the username 'ivers1'?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

yes, i am on the ivers1 account. but i still do not see any of my playlist on the left menu. I tried to log out and in but still not there. any chance you could post me a link if you still can see them?

It may be a little server issue going on at the minute. Can you try logging out and in again, they might have reappeared.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

hm, still not there.

but i did a complete uninstall of the app, deleting all user files when i reinstalled spotify. (i did this because spotify kept freezing all the time..) and that's when all my playlists disappeared, i just figured all my playlists would follow my account and not my local files.

now I get a popup saying "Playlist error."

The playlist hasn't appeared in my client, and I have logged out, restarted, logged in, several times now.

Moderators,   I accidentally deleted a number of playlists: "Sebastian", "OBP", "Arnold", "Mikkel Rausner" and "NIK" - any chance that you can recover them for me? My premium account is 1118354715  Thanks in advance.  

Hello I'm a premium user and I accidently removed my spotify playlist called ''Lugnt''. Is there anyway I could get it back? It's my favourite I listen to it 24/7 through my mobile and PC it's really important.

ivers1 - how does the account look now?

Nicco82 - need anything else?

olebpoulsen - I've reverted your playlists to an earlier state. How does that look now?

RaggarRalf - Done!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

@Richard - playlists are back thanks very much.

Suggested posts