Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

Hi moderators.

I deleted my playlist called "My play list" when I worked on my cell phone.
Can you bring it back?

Love and kiss^^

I am having the same issue. Could you please help me find out how to recover a deleted playlist?

Yukikazze - No. Only joking, just log out and in. Should be back.

Staticnoise_ - Is there a specific playlist you'd like adding back? I've just moved one back, but if it's not the one you'd like, just say.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

That appears to be the correct one.

Thx!

Thanx Sam.

Your a lifesaver ^-^

Hey moderators, why not to provide a backup tool for playlists?

Then you user can restore playlist from backup!!!

It will be a real time saver for users and for customer service!

Thanks again for the earlier help. One last thing, I realized I also deleted a playlist called "One Track," and was wondering if I could get that restored.

It could be just one word, "OneTrack," but I believe it's two. Thanks again, won't make a habit of deleting copious amounts of playlists...

Hello.  I deleted a playlist called Marcus Schulz 2.  Is there any way to recover that?  I would be quite grateful if so.  Thanks!

Hey Moderators, I am having the same problem if you can help me out. The name of the playlist I need restored is labeled "Dub". Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey moderators,

I clicked / played through Facebook a playlist my friends were listening to... and as Spotify opened up, ALL my own playlists were gone and deleted... I am really, really missing one which is called "Aki 1". If there is anyhting you could do to recover it, would be GREATLY appreciated 🙂

EDIT: And even worse: it shows I am not Platinum member (9,90€ month) but instead listening the free version.. what is going on?

Thanx for help already in advance...

😮

My liked on radio station was deleted, can you please restore it? 

HELP!! I know i didn't delete this playlist but its gone can you recover it for me? "Best of Kaskade" is the name of it

Marked as solution

Hey all, I'm afraid we're a bit overwhelmed with posts here so won't be able to help everyone out individually. Trust us, it'd be a mess.

If you're missing playlists please get in touch through our contact form and we'll try to get to you asap. You'll probably get a faster response this way, in fact.

hpguru - when you delete a playlist, a pop-up asks you 'Do you really want to delete this playlist?' - so this should be enough to stop accidental deletions.

Remember, you can backup your playlists at any time by dragging them out to the desktop. Clicking on them from there will launch them in Spotify.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

No worries thanks for your help. This playlist actually is one of my most used and I am certain i did not select "delete" then confirm the playlist deletion. Richard i have seen the many that yo have helped but that was at a time when spotify was smaller, i'm glad to see you guys are growing. A suggestion perhaps, Could spotify implement a "Trash" for deleted playlists so they may be revocerable for the user? similar to an email trash or the trash on iPhoto, but for spotify playlists?

Hi OhPancakes - We've got some similiar ideas floating around our Ideas Board like this one here

If this is a feature you'd like to see in future updates, please add your Kudos and Comments. We keep a close eye on these boards for user feedback. 

Hey Spotify Team,

I'm missing another playlist named "Hip-Hop", since the Spotify dataserver crash. Could you restore this playlist for me, please?

yeah i just deleted two of my playlists. how can i get them back?!

I did the same thing is there any way  can get them back ???????

I just accidentally deleted my playlist called "Marwan's Playlist" can someone help me to recover this?

Thanks!

Suggested posts