Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

hi, i made a new playlist called 'letitgrow' in spain, now im back in switzerland and i cant find it anywhere.

thanks

Hi tismak - Ok I've restored that playlist for you.

However ,I should note you made a new account in Switzerland via your Facebook. That account has the majority of your playlists, while your original Spanish "mattvanh" account has just a couple. 

If you'd like to merge those accounts please get in touch through our contact form. Of course if you're happy as it is then no need to worry. 

Lost my playlist i have been building for three years. Suddenly disappeared. Anyway of getting my EVERYDAY playlist back

I had a playlist called "...." and I accidentaly deleted it. It would be so wonderful if a moderator could help me out! It was a very special playlist due to things that happened while it was playing. Thanks!

I'll escalate this to the mods and hopefully they will respond soon.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Thank you!

@ehatch94 - Just restored those tracks for you. Enjoy!

Thank you so much! You are wonderful 🙂

Dear Kind Moderators 🙂

I have deleted my "Liked from Radio" list by accident, just 10 minutes ago...will you kindly help me restore it ?

Thank you very much,

best regards,

Medhat

Hi medhat - That playlist has been restored for you. 

However, I should note you've got two accounts with us. You've got a free account with a Spotify username and a Premium account linked to your FB. That's the one with the majority of your playlists. 

If you want to 'combine' the two just write to us here: contact form

Oops, I accidentally erased a playlist that my daughter had added. It was called either ..... or ...... or .......    I.e she can't remember exactly the number of dots she used as the name for the playlist other than it was more than five dots.

Can you help me restore it? She would Ove me forever if you could.

Best

Blissy - That playlist is back for you now. Are you aware that you've got two accounts linked to that email though? 

You can sort this out easily by following the steps here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/Please-read-Missing-playlists-Premi...

I accedently deleted my playlist too. 😞 I would be more than happy if you could recover it for me... The name of the playlist was "yey"

//sad spotify user

niclast - 'Yey' will be back when you sign in again 🙂

Hi

When i logged in to my spotify account today, one of my playlists where gone! What happend? And can i get it back? It was really a nice playlist with lots of favorit songs.. 😞

Hope you can help me.

Hi

I've also had a playlist disappear today. It is possible to recover it please? It was called "tunes"

Thanks in advance

Please can some one help me I just lost my oldest playlist with round 200 songs on! called New favoirts please can someone help me get it back??? 😞

My girlfriend recently had a playlist go missing, is there any way to recover it?

username: ksbrew@gmail.com

playlist: R&B

Could I restore one of my deleted playlists? I was supposed to delete a song from my playlist but the playlist was deleted instead. The playlist was called "Gaming".

PS. Would be nice if a "Are you sure?" option would pop up if you tried to delete a playlist.

Thx in advance

I'v added an idea to the Idea board to develop a feature for easy playlist recovery on accidental deletion. Search for it and add Kudos of you like it.

Sure, deleting stuff and getting informed of it would be good, and even better to be able to restore them on your own without.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Suggested posts