Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Redeem code doesn't work "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area"

Redeem code doesn't work "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area"

Hi, I bought a Spotify premium/unlimited/download card yesterday from an "ica" (store in sweden). I tried to write the code on the backside of the card in "www.spotify.com/redeem" but it always says "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area". I have checked that I have written the write code and I tried about 10 times yesterday and 20 now. It get's me really frustrated because that I will travel by car soon and need spotify really hard. 

I have checked the forum for answers but I only find people with the same problem, not a single answer. 

22 Replies

Use the online contact form and someone at Spotify will help get this sorted. If you get an automated reply, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

@OneCrazyHoodlum wrote:

Yea same here. Glad to know i paid for this faulty service. I even returned the card and got a new one thinking it was the code or something. Nope, just some ridiculous bug that Spotify doesnt seem to give a **bleep** about seeing as how a large number of their "valued customers" are having this shared issue. Good job Spotify, Rhapsody and Pandora must be treating you real nice.

What is caches and cookies??

@Lindanorway - Are you getting an error message redeeming a gift card?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts