Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Remove shared playlist with comment

Remove shared playlist with comment

I shared a playlist with a comment. Now I can not remove it from the activity feed, which is irritating. How do I do this?

4 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

There is currently no way to manually edit or remove things from the activity feed in the Spotify client.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hello Peter,

Thank you for your reply. Is this a function that will exist in the future? Seems quite weird that it does not exist.

"Manually", is there an unmanual way? 😛

@maggietad wrote:

Hello Peter,

Thank you for your reply. Is this a function that will exist in the future? Seems quite weird that it does not exist.

"Manually", is there an unmanual way? 😛

Not that I am aware of, it is a bit of an issue, I get annoyed staring at my own bad spelling in the feed sometimes lol! 

If you want to suggest it as a future feature idea for Spotify, head on over to the Ideas Exchange and post it there to gather feedback! (But be sure to have a quick search first!) 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yeah, seems a big feature gap to not be able to delete your own stuff in the activity feed; I shared a track and want to remove part of the share text, but can't.

Am i missing something as to why this feature is missing? Spotify is mature enough of a product to have this sort of basic functionality.

Suggested posts