Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Renew Premium subscription

Renew Premium subscription

When I opened the Spotify app on my iPhone it said that Spotify was postponed because the payment request had failed.  I went into manage subscription and changed payment to come from my Bank account (rather than via T-mobile).  Received receipt for payment, went back to open the app but the same message remains and I cannot get rid of that screen.  Should I remove the app and download it again?

3 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Indeed there are various reasons why premium doesn't appear on a device after purchasing it.

1) Have you checked your Subscriptions page to make sure you are successfully premium?
2) Try logging out/in and reinstalling Spotify.
3) Make sure you're logging in with the right account; it's very easy to have both facebook and Spotify details!

~T

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I would like to renew my account please my email address is bargwana54@gmail.com and do it thru PayPal please

Is there any chance in getting a months free on premium please my email is bargwana54@gmail.com my password is fordxr8260 thanks your's truly Stephen Bargwanna

Suggested posts