Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Some one keep using my account

Some one keep using my account

Hi

Some one keeps using my Spotify account. 

I just changed password and logged out everywhere. I dont have any offline devices. I only have one device. 

After about 2 min someone manager to crack my new password and stoped my playlist and startet to listen to their music. 

In Spotify Connect the name Solivan came up, but i havent connected to IT. I havent connected to any wifi when this occured. This happends very often. Maybe three four times a weekend. 

What is going on. Is it possible to Get two step autentication on the log in? 

Can someone hjelp me?

0D7F6262-1EDD-4CF4-BA3A-ED5C7C2F04E6.png
613849FA-F0A2-41AD-8252-F2010D7151E8.png
4 Replies

Hello there @54olsn !

Can you also change the e-mail address assoicated with your account? After that change your password to a more complicated one. Also I suggest you to check out this support article. Hope this helps 🙂

Thank you!
I’ll try that. The password should be complicated, I’ve used a password generator. It’s like some one can read what I write on my iPhone. Maybe my phone is hacked and not my Spotify account.

Hi again. 

It dosnt work changing the email and password. The person stil is using my account. 

Do any one have any other sugestions?

Hey @54olsn.

Thanks for reaching out again.

The best thing to do at this stage is to reach out to our Customer Support team here - they'll be able to help you secure your account.

Hope that helps!

Suggested posts