Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone else is using my spotify account at the same time as me.

Solved!

Someone else is using my spotify account at the same time as me.

This is annoying.

I let someone else use my spotify account once. Now this person is permanently logged in through his own facebook account...at least this is how I think it works,

His name and facebook picture shows up at the top of the right corner of the screen whenever I log into my account and it looks like he is using it because more than two third of everything that is starred has been starred by him. It makes it difficult for me to find the music that I've starred my self.

I have right clicked on his name to try to log him out, but all that happens is that I'm logged out and when I log in again he's still there. I've also tried to change my password to no use. So how do I get this person out of my spotify account? I have'nt found any other options than what I've already tried.

169 Replies

Hi,

how do I figure out if someone else is logged in to my account? I think someone is but I am not sure.. Could you please reset my acount as well?

@iwes wrote:

Hi,

how do I figure out if someone else is logged in to my account? I think someone is but I am not sure.. Could you please reset my acount as well?

It doesn't look like there's anyone logged into your account at the moment.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hi could you disconnect all devices from my account for me aswell?

Fjaallstroom - Are you looking to have your offline devices reset? Or to log everyone out of your account? 

This thread is focussing on signing users out of a given account. If you'd like to reset your 3 offline devices please head over to this thread. 

To sign everyone out, my friend uses my account and i've asked him nice to sign out but he wont. 

Fjaallstroom - Just logged everyone out for you.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hey,

Could you possibly log me out on all devices - a friend is logged into my spotify account on his computer; I've changed the password but need to log him out for this to take proper effect. My Spotify username is: JPGilmore

Thanks a lot,

Jon

Jon - That's been done for you!
Airhorn Enthusiast

Hi, David,

Woud you also mind logging me out on all devices?  My brother sometimes uses my premium account on his iPhone when he goes running, and now our accounts seem to be crossed -- I can see what his friends are listening to on my Spotify desktop app, he has my playlists, etc. 

Thanks for the help in advance!

Krantz426 - Just disconnected them for you. You can also unlink your brothers Facebook account from your Spotify inside the 'Preferences' menu in your Spotify.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi I have a mate who was born a pest... Can you kick them off my account as well?

Ben

@benrs44 wrote:

Hi I have a mate who was born a pest... Can you kick them off my account as well?

Ben

Pest gone 🙂

hi,

can you log off all devices for me too please?

kind regards!

@tjoeptje wrote:

hi,

can you log off all devices for me too please?

kind regards!

Done.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

I'm having the same problem.. Can you help me? I have already changed my password.

@cartagena92 wrote:

I'm having the same problem.. Can you help me? I have already changed my password.

You should be logged out of all platforms now.

There is still someone using my spotify... I can see it on facebook it post what song someone is listening to.. I changed my password again, and on my mail. Can you please help me?

@cartagena92 wrote:

There is still someone using my spotify... I can see it on facebook it post what song someone is listening to.. I changed my password again, and on my mail. Can you please help me?

Right I've logged off all users on the account. That should do the trick.

Please kick people off my account - already changed my password 😞

@Falz_89 wrote:

Please kick people off my account - already changed my password 😞

Done!

Suggested posts