NEXT STEP

Someone else using my spotify

Someone else using my spotify

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

My Question or Issue

So somone is logged into my spotify account through their web browser, I've tried logging out everywhere and changing my passwords but it hasnt helped. I even contacted Spotify help who tried to resolve it but after the conversation this person was still changing my music and logged in to my account. I cant seem to gain full control at all. They even have their own seperate playlists from mine in the web browser.

2 Replies

Hello @Georgie_gwyther!
Sorry you've been having this issue.

Did you use the contact form for support, specifically regarding accounts? If not, I'd recommend doing that to get more specific support. That form is here!

If your account is linked to Facebook I would try changing your Facebook password too.

Hope this helps!

Hello,

First off Please change your password so that the user cannot gain access to your account to do so click here. The scroll down in your profile to passworrd, and change it to a new password. Next up go to your Spotify Account Overview and scroll down to Sign Out Everywhere. After that the user should not be able to gain access again seeing how every device including theirs will be logged out. Then just log back into only your devices.

Best of Luck,
Jack

Suggested posts