Premium - Family Plan

Country

Canada

Device

IPhone 8

Operating System

IOS 13

My Question or Issue

I have had someone log into my account from Dallas in the United states, while I live in canada, I was wondering about how it would be possible for them to do that as I have not given out my password to anyone, including my family members on my family plan.

So I was mainly just wondering how someone could be logging in from another country when no one has the password for my account.

30C8F87D-05F5-4FD3-82AD-AD0EC75C5B71.png
21 Replies

I had the same problem too, I got notifications of people logging in from 4 different countries, and the countries were not even related and it happened aevery few days. I didn't check the notifications before but when I did, it showed that 4 people from 4 different countries logged into my account with a time span of 2-3 days in between. Even I did not share my password with anyone. France, Russia, Mexico, The United States, there were logins from these 4 places.

I managed to sign out my account from everywhere, but now seeing this has happened to others too, I feel that this incident its quite a matter of concern.

A matter of concern

Just recently got this too, from Germany and Switzerland in 1 week.  I live in the US.  I use the hardest password you can imagine.  I'm pretty sure Spotify security has been compromised or it's an inside job from Spotify using their customer's account to steal something.  After changing password and logging out everywhere, happened again today.

Suggested posts