Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Apple/Android Account

Apple/Android Account

Is there a way to connect my apple id account to my android account? I just realized I've been paying for 2 separate spotify premium accounts. The premium on the android account which is my primary account has expired but my card was charged for the apple account which I no longer have access to. Can I some how merge the accounts or sign in to my apple spotify account on my android?

1 Reply

Hey, @DClay1994 
Welcome to Spotify Community, and thanks for reaching out to us!

First of all, just to make sure you won't pay for two different Premium plans, you need to cancel the Premium on the account you're not using anymore. You mentioned that you don't have access to the account connected to your Apple ID anymore, and you can try to recover the access to it, here.
Considering you already have a Spotify account linked to your Apple ID, you won't be able to link your Apple ID to the other account on your own, so I recommend that you contact our folks from the Customer Support team to get help. Just for your information, they usually reply within 24-48 hours by email. But, you can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter or message Spotify Cares on Facebook.

Stay awesome!

If you have further questions or if you need anything else, let me know! I'd love to help!

Regards,
Luan 🇧🇷

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts