Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Someone is using my account

Solved!

Someone is using my account

• Someone is using my account and creating playlists they named one i am offline please dont  delete but there device is not showing in offline devices, i login via facebook and have changed fb pw

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Thanks for coming to the community for help 🙂

I'd of course recommend changing your password on Spotify/Facebook, which it seems like you already have. To be extra safe, I'd also suggest going to "Offline Devices" and selecting "Remove All" here

If the problem persists, you may need to contact official Spotify support. One can never be too careful in these situations.

Hopefully this helps! (and if it does, marking this as a "solution" will make it easier for others with the same problem to find)

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I did the remove all thing but it only showed 3 devices and they were the ones i knew about, i have changed passwords for fb and spotify and my email and logged out every device, i have not noticed any weird behavior since but  i ended up with loads of empty play lists calling me all sort of things in mostly turkish and one plalist was named "hacked by TROX". Hopefully its all sorted now

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Thanks for coming to the community for help 🙂

I'd of course recommend changing your password on Spotify/Facebook, which it seems like you already have. To be extra safe, I'd also suggest going to "Offline Devices" and selecting "Remove All" here

If the problem persists, you may need to contact official Spotify support. One can never be too careful in these situations.

Hopefully this helps! (and if it does, marking this as a "solution" will make it easier for others with the same problem to find)

Marked as solution

I did the remove all thing but it only showed 3 devices and they were the ones i knew about, i have changed passwords for fb and spotify and my email and logged out every device, i have not noticed any weird behavior since but  i ended up with loads of empty play lists calling me all sort of things in mostly turkish and one plalist was named "hacked by TROX". Hopefully its all sorted now

Suggested posts