Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs in radio will be added to the "Liked from Radio" playlist as often as you can click on like

Songs in radio will be added to the "Liked from Radio" playlist as often as you can click on like

Hi community, 

just wanted to report this bug. 

If you keep clicking on like/thumbs up while playing a radio song, it will be added to the Liked by Radio playlist multiple times. As often as you can click on the button within about 2 seconds.

I experienced this bug on this Spotify version: 1.0.92.390.g2ce5ec7d

2 Replies

Hey @pimpnugget, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

That’s how it works it’s not an actual issue with it.

However, if you would like, you can submit it in Idea Submissions board or support it if this idea has been already submitted.

Have a great day! 🙂

Hi Loxer,

Thank you for taking you time to reply 🙂

I'm quite sure it is a bug.

1. Playing a radio

2. Liking a song within this radio

2.1 Spotify processes the like and puts the song in the "Liked by Radio" playlist (this takes up to 2 seconds on my computer)

3. Press like again for the same song within the time Spotify is processing the first like

4. The song will be added multiple times in the playlist

If you wait a few seconds before clicking "like" again the issue does not happen.

Maybe it is only happening on Apple computers. I don't like to submit this as an "idea" because I consider this a bug. I spent enough time to write my small contribution here. Hopefully it will reach the developer team one day.

Have a great day! 🙂

Suggested posts