Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Account Holder

Solved!

Spotify Account Holder

Good day Spotify Team

I have upgraded my Premium Account to a Family account today, I have send my Wife the link to add her to my Family Account. She had her own Premium Account just "fyi". 

So my Question, Will Spotify pick this up and not Debit her Account on the Next debit run or Should she Terminate Her Subscription with Spotify. I can see her on my Family Plan now after she followed the link and she logged on with her old username and password?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @JuanBredenkamp,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

If your wife already had Premium direct with us, her billing switches automatically so that she won't pay anymore and any remaining Premium time she had with the previous subscription is forfeited. Take a look at this support site article and the section Need help > How does the billing work? > Already have Premium? if you'd like to know more. 

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a nice day!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @JuanBredenkamp,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

If your wife already had Premium direct with us, her billing switches automatically so that she won't pay anymore and any remaining Premium time she had with the previous subscription is forfeited. Take a look at this support site article and the section Need help > How does the billing work? > Already have Premium? if you'd like to know more. 

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a nice day!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts