Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Germany to Kenya Catalogues

Solved!

Spotify Germany to Kenya Catalogues

Hi All,
I recently moved to Kenya and am considering switching from Spotify Germany to Spotify Kenya. Is there a way of seeing which songs are on which catalogue, and therefore which I will lose access to?

Thank you! 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @robinfaz 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Unfortunately, there is no official way to check the content catalog in each country/market. However, as a workaround, a third-party tool, called Kira, lets you check where each song can be streamed. I know it isn't ideal but maybe can help you out.

Just have in mind that this is not an official tool. It was created by a common user using Spotify API. For more information about this, check out here.

Oh, I was almost forgetting... Have a nice new life in your new country and stay awesome!

If you have further questions or if you need anything else, let me know! I'd love to help!

Regards,
Luan

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @robinfaz 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Unfortunately, there is no official way to check the content catalog in each country/market. However, as a workaround, a third-party tool, called Kira, lets you check where each song can be streamed. I know it isn't ideal but maybe can help you out.

Just have in mind that this is not an official tool. It was created by a common user using Spotify API. For more information about this, check out here.

Oh, I was almost forgetting... Have a nice new life in your new country and stay awesome!

If you have further questions or if you need anything else, let me know! I'd love to help!

Regards,
Luan

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts