Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Hifi

Spotify Hifi

Hi!

Heard about Spotify Hifi. That you are testing this. I would really like to try it out! Since I am a long time faithful customer. Please? 🙂

588 Replies

I am curious knowing what electronics are people using to listen to Spotify that would make Spotify Hi Fi even functional? I use Shure SE846 with Shure DAC Lightning Cable   connected to iPhone 6S Plus. I’d need to add a DAC to  make my home system (Cambridge Audio integrated amp and Vandersteen loudspeakers) Hi Fi capable.

I have Bowers&Wilkins 804d3 speakers with Rotel amps and a Lumin d2 streamer.

With The New Sony Xperia XZ1 it's just to connect with a cable and you
can't hear any difference beteende the CD or Tidal. I am using Harman
Kardon Citation , Music Fidelity generation VIII and Zennheiser HD 600 with
cable Red Jaspis. I even use Audiio Pro A4-14. I play my CD:s in a Linn or
a Tascam.
I'd definitiv World like to play loseless 7n Spotify or Master in Tidal. My
Phone is readly and waiting for better app from Tidal and HiFi-quality from
Spotify.

Im intrested! Would love the Flac support! Please invite me to test!

Please add me to the Spotify beta tester community 

blehrecke

I will be a Spotify user again, if Spotify could offer lossless audio quality.  Now I`m using Tidal and waiting Spotify Hifi 🙂

Does tidal have a family package?

Probably. but I'm not sure

Yes, TIDAL has a family abonnement.

Tidal has a 29.99 plan for 6

Please add me to the Spotify beta tester community

*snip*

+1 Spotify Hifi! Please Spotify team let me join your beta.

I would like to try out Spotify Hifi too! 

Hey, I would like to try Spotify Hi-Fi too.

Add me pls to spotify hifi testing 

Hi!

Please release spotify hifi... 

Don't hold on to it, hifi-custumers will pay the extra, hifi-gear is on the rise due to headphonejack-removal.  

Tidal-users will convert to spotify and that will help spotify reach world domination. 

Apple slowly moving into audio-market due to their airpod sucess. They will influence custumers to understand how important good headphones are. Apple will make this shift slow and so will spotify(it seems). The playerbase that needs spotify hifi will rise when apple custumers start to buy small dacs (like audioquest firefly) to experiment with better sound when apple tell them to invest in soundquality(like when they release airpods with better soundquality or new beats).

The thing with hifi is that once you get in love with soundquality you are a slave to finding better quality. Not all apple-custumers are set to only use bluetooth headphones from beats(/apple) therefore once apple tells its costumers soundquality is important they will understand faster than apple can release good quality headphones for all priceranges and dacs to match. This will impact the audio-industry for the better and make more people intrested in bitrate. Better bitrate will apple costumers see come from tidal. 

When spotify see premium users end their subscription its too late, milions have been lost. 

Apple influence the whole mobile market and therefore this will be a problem for spotify.

Spotify! 

Please release spotify hifi before the scenario I am discribing above happens or else you probably will lose some subscription cash in that process. Sooner you release the sooner you are safe from the loss. Im just here to help and to ask kindly for beta code for hifi(will probably never happen).

Big love from sweden. 

Hope can get it in this year 😞

Yes me too, please!!! Would cancel my Tidal HIFI immediately.

I will be trying out Tidal starting next week when my new headphones arrive. I love the Spotify UI and features. However, since I'm investing in a good pair of headphones and amp+DAC, I will also be seeking out Hi-Fi audio. So, as others have said, I'm just adding my voice to also say that I would stay with Spotify, if there was a Hi-Fi option, but if there is not, I may have to go elsewhere. (Also, I am commenting to subscribe to this thread in case there is any news about a new Beta or something.)

Suggested posts