Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium & Virgin Media Problems

Spotify Premium & Virgin Media Problems

Hi,

I previously had a Spotify Premium subscription, through Virgin Media.. I had since cancelled this, but now i was to re-instate it.

I have spoken to Virgin Media, and they had confirmed, that the premium Subscription is active on their side, but when i log into spotify, there is no record of the premium subscription.

VM has also advised me to contact spotify... Could be just passing the buck, but is there anyway, Spotify can look into this?

Thanks

3 Replies

What username do VM say they have upgraded for you?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

User name is - r_emerson5@hotmail.com (This is what i use when logging into Spotify - Facebook Login) - This is what i was using before. I have never logged into spotify using my VM account. They didnt specify A specific address

Hey @user-removed -- the Premium isn't active at our end and I can't find any other accounts it might be under. But here's what we're seeing at our end:

You initially started the Virgin Media deal on 19th April 2013, which was then cancelled on 9th September. Then it was started again on the 19th September 2013 and most recently cancelled on the 20th February 2014.

Unfortunately we're not able to start a VM deal from our end or search using details of the deal directly (as we can with credit card payments), so there's no way of us searching for the subscription from our end (if VM are certain it's active).

It's probably worth getting back in touch with them and suggesting they cancel it and then reinstate it for you, as they should be able to do that.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts