Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Credit card billed, but premium account AND former spotfiy ID number disappeared

Hi, I signed up for spotify premium trial on December 15th 2013. - The membership was confirmed the same day by spotfiy - My credit card was billed on December 16th (and is still fine because it is valid for two more years). -since then, premium work...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I signed up for spotify premium trial on December 15th 2013. - The membership was confirmed the same day by spotfiy - My credit card was billed on December 16th (and is still fine because i...
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't pay my Spotify Premium account because all payment methods are unavailable to me

Hello guys I have this very annoying problem I am experiencing whenever I want to subscribe for a Spotify Premium account. All of the payment methods are unavailable to me, because I don't have a credit card (I really don't need one just for Spotify)...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys   I have this very annoying problem I am experiencing whenever I want to subscribe for a Spotify Premium account. All of the payment methods are unavailable to me, because I don't...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my Spotify Premium account?

Hi when i got my new phone with a subscription i also got access to Spotify Premium. This all worked well for some time till 2/3 weeks ago, when a update was released. When i try to login into my spotify account im no longer a Premium account user. I...

• Hi   when i got my new phone with a subscription i also got access to Spotify Premium. This all worked well for some time till 2/3 weeks ago, when a update was released. When i try to login ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Starred playlist doesn't publish listens to Facebook

Seemingly since I reinstalled Spotify on my PC, or when I updated my iDevices to the new version of the iOS app, any music I listen to that's playing from my Starred playlist no longer appears on my Facebook. Yet whenever I play songs from any other ...

• Community Legend
  • Seemingly since I reinstalled Spotify on my PC, or when I updated my iDevices to the new version of the iOS app, any music I listen to that's playing from my Starred playlist no longer appears on my ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Facebook
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Gift Card

Can someone please explain to me why my $30 giftcard didn't allow me to access premium, only unlimited?

• Casual Listener
  • Can someone please explain to me why my $30 giftcard didn't allow me to access premium, only unlimited?
  • Taylove28
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

cancellation

I want to cancel my subscription please! !!

• Visitor
  • I want to cancel my subscription please! !!
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Spotify account upgraded to premium

Hi, My daughter was trying to upgrade her free Spotify account to premium with a gift card on my computer. Even though she was using her login it seems that my free accound is the one beeing updated. Is there anything I can do (exept buying a new gif...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   My daughter was trying to upgrade her free Spotify account to premium with a gift card on my computer. Even though she was using her login it seems that my free accound is the one be...
  • Ronis
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify unlimited. Now free?

I read today that spotify is free to use. I did subscribe at £4.99 a month for spotify and still am paying for it but I am wondering if I can now get the same stuff for free. I am a bit confused

• I read today that spotify is free to use. I did subscribe at £4.99 a month for spotify and still am paying for it but I am wondering if I can now get the same stuff for free. I am a bit confused
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My spotify redeem code doesnt work

so i got an spotify premium card for my birthday, and i wanted to redeem it now, but the code doesnt work, it says that it is invalid and i should check if its the correct numbers. i was so excited for using it but. Please fix this, and contact me if...

• so i got an spotify premium card for my birthday, and i wanted to redeem it now, but the code doesnt work, it says that it is invalid and i should check if its the correct numbers. i was so excited f...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Redeem code washed away in the rain

I got a receipt for 3 months premium for Christmas, but i got wet and now the code has washed away... I can still see the Return ID though...is there ANY way I can get my code back?

• I got a receipt for 3 months premium for Christmas, but i got wet and now the code has washed away... I can still see the Return ID though...is there ANY way I can get my code back?
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Other Country

Hello guys, I have a problem with country. After a month my country closed i was searching for the solution but nothing helped. When i saw my profile i recognized that my account settings doesnt match with my country. It was showing that my account i...

• Hello guys, I have a problem with country.  After a month my country closed i was searching for the solution but nothing helped.  When i saw my profile i recognized that my account settings...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing errors are not handled well.

Every time there is a billing error with my Spotify Premium renewal, all of my stored music gets deleted from my phone. This requires that I re-download all of my stored music, taking up quite a bit of time and using a lot of bandwidth. It would be r...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time there is a billing error with my Spotify Premium renewal, all of my stored music gets deleted from my phone. This requires that I re-download all of my stored music, taking up quite a bit ...
  • marlowk
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! NUS Discount?

Hi, I just tried to register for Spotify premium, put in my card details and expected to see a box that I could put my NUS number in but no... Nor can I find an option to enter my NUS card number in my account. Where can I put my NUS number to get th...

• Hi, I just tried to register for Spotify premium, put in my card details and expected to see a box that I could put my NUS number in but no... Nor can I find an option to enter my NUS card number in ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

My account data!

I'm automatically paying 9,90E per month but I dont have access to my account. I need to talk to someone! How can I contact the team????

• Casual Listener
  • I'm automatically paying 9,90E per month but I dont have access to my account. I need to talk to someone! How can I contact the team????
  • MarcoFlorence
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unlimited account with Ads ?

So i've had an unlimited account for sometime but only recently put spotify on my phone. I logged in using my FB details and it seemed to have picked up my account. Im listining on my phone at work over the wifi but Im getting ads and restrictions li...

• Casual Listener
  • So i've had an unlimited account for sometime but only recently put spotify on my phone.   I logged in using my FB details and it seemed to have picked up my account. Im listining on my phon...
  • rjh104
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify does not recognise I have a premium account

Hi I am currently paying 9.99 per month but when I log in to spotify it does not recognise that I have a premium account. Please let me know what I need to do.

• Visitor
  • Hi   I am currently paying 9.99 per month but when I log in to spotify it does not recognise that I have a premium account.   Please let me know what I need to do.    
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What is the exact meaning of "non-commercial use"?

If I'm at work, listening to Spotify on my own work computer, using headsets, does it count for commercial use? am I not allowed to use Spotify at work? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • If I'm at work, listening to Spotify on my own work computer, using headsets, does it count for commercial use? am I not allowed to use Spotify at work?   Thanks!
  • trueicecold
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrading to premium

I previously had Premium (still do) but switched my subscription to Unlimited. Didn't realize I wouldn't be able to use Spotify Unlimited abroad (in Canada) so I am trying to upgrade back to Premium before my account switches to the Unlimited but the...

• Casual Listener
  • I previously had Premium (still do) but switched my subscription to Unlimited. Didn't realize I wouldn't be able to use Spotify Unlimited abroad (in Canada) so I am trying to upgrade back to Premium ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to Premium yesterday and got charged twice- now don't know if I have cancelled or not

Hi another problem with Spotify - I subscribed to the premium service and got charged twice through PayPal. I contacted Spotify only to get an infuriating reply telling me to go onto the forum. I tried PayPal but their resolution service do not cover...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   another problem with Spotify - I subscribed to the premium service and got charged twice through PayPal. I contacted Spotify only to get an infuriating reply telling me to go onto the f...
  • Grumpypaul
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Two login prompts?

I had two different login prompts come up when I started using the desktop app for Mac. The first one accepted my Facebook credentials, and I could see my account (avatar, in particular) display on the window. I couldn't use the program, though, beca...

• I had two different login prompts come up when I started using the desktop app for Mac. The first one accepted my Facebook credentials, and I could see my account (avatar, in particular) display on t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes