Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 4
  • Rising Star 4
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Not applicable
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Some radio stations are not working

Hi, When I use Spotify Radio, radio stations based on some artists work others do not work. When I try to select the non working radio stations I get this message: "Sorry this radio station cannot be started. Please try with something else". Does any...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   When I use Spotify Radio, radio stations based on some artists work others do not work. When I try to select the non working radio stations I get this message: "Sorry this radio s...
  • Esben
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

compartir con amigos

Hola soy nuevo en la comunidad y me gustaría saber como puedo compartir musica con mis amigos sin tener una cuenta de faceboock. Muchas gracias de antemano y VIVA LA MÚSICA.

• Hola soy nuevo en la comunidad y me gustaría saber como puedo compartir musica con mis amigos sin tener una cuenta de faceboock.   Muchas gracias de antemano y VIVA LA MÚSICA.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change user name

i created a User Name when testing spotify; i now want to move to a premium Account, at the same time Creating a New User Name and without Losing My playlists... is it possible?

• Casual Listener
  • i created a User Name when testing spotify; i now want to move to a premium Account, at the same time Creating a New User Name and without Losing My playlists... is it possible?
  • kilstefra
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

signed up with facebook and i want to deleted the facebook

i want to keep spotify account i signed up with using facebook and now i want to delete my facebook

• Visitor
  • i want to keep spotify account i signed up with using facebook and now i want to delete my facebook
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need people off my spotify

I have lets two friends use my spotify on their phone and I want one of them kicked off can you pleAse help!

• Casual Listener
  • I have lets two friends use my spotify on their phone and I want one of them kicked off can you pleAse help!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not sure where to put this, but the CONTACT FORM is almost impossible to find. Link provided below.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but it's almost impossible to find the contact form for contacting support when you have an issue that isn't answered by the help documents and needs to be discussed directly with support (eg closing a facebook-a...

• I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but it's almost impossible to find the contact form for contacting support when you have an issue that isn't answered by the help documents and needs to be discu...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Help: redeem 6 month vs Premium.

Hello, <br>I just reactivated my Spotify 5 mns ago. It didn't display the Premium option on the page, I could only "select" where it said 6 months. <br>I need to switch to the premium account. <br>Anyone?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, &lt;br&gt;I just reactivated my Spotify 5 mns ago. It didn't display the Premium option on the page, I could only "select" where it said 6 months. &lt;br&gt;I need to switch to...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas de pagos

No se si tengo 2 cuantas por que ase como un mes me robaron mi telefono y me lo remplazaron y tube que bajar de Nuevo mi app de spotify y ahora el 11/29/13 se cobra rob 2 veces que ago para saber si en 2 cuantas esta mi número de tarjeta

• Casual Listener
  • No se si tengo 2 cuantas por que ase como un mes me robaron mi telefono y me lo remplazaron y tube que bajar de Nuevo mi app de spotify y ahora el 11/29/13 se cobra rob 2 veces que ago para saber si...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[premium] Can't listen to newly released album (Nine Inch Nails - Hesitation Mark)

Hi, i've got premium subscription. Few days ago Nine Inch Nails released new album. I'm unable to play (stream or download for offline listening) any of their song. After hitting `Play' song-progress bar doesn't show position indicator or length of t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   i've got premium subscription. Few days ago Nine Inch Nails released new album. I'm unable to play (stream or download for offline listening) any of their song. After hitting `Play' so...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Need account assistance.

Hello. can anyone on the Spotify team change my plan from 6 months to Premium? I just redeemed a card # 6039534100205756373. It basically gave me one choice. I was going for the Premium option which I've been using. Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. can anyone on the Spotify team change my plan from 6 months to Premium? I just redeemed a card # 6039534100205756373. It basically gave me one choice. I was going for the Premium option whic...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE

i just have to comment on the awesome customer service from Spotify over the last couple of days-I`ve recently deactivated my old FB account and wanted to transfer my spotify account and playlists over to my new FB account - after being advised that ...

• i just have to comment on the awesome customer service from Spotify over the last couple of days-I`ve recently deactivated my old FB account and wanted to transfer my spotify account and playlists ov...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! issues logging in on spotify desktop

HI I am a premium user and I have started getting the username and/or password is incorrect on my desktop spotify. I have checked and checked again and my password and username are ok. can someone help with the problem as its been going on a week and...

• Casual Listener
  • HI I am a premium user and I have started getting the username and/or password is incorrect on my desktop spotify. I have checked and checked again and my password and username are ok. can someone he...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost playlists after disconnecting from Facebook

Hello, I've read many posts about the same issue that I have, here on the forum but in most of the cases the answer is to contact the Spotify Support via email/form. First of all I try at least to explain my issue. I wanted to create a new account a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    I've read many posts about the same issue that I have, here on the forum but in most of the cases the answer is to contact the Spotify Support via email/form. First of all I...
  • PaoloOrange
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

All of the sudden, account access gone, as well as playlists = FRUSTRATED!

Paying customer for about a year, premium access, good times and music ... Just this week, we were unable to log in to our account (mobiles, iPad, etc.). Mind you, our checking account was billed our monthly payment of $9.99 on 1/14/2014. After re-es...

• Visitor
  • Paying customer for about a year, premium access, good times and music ... Just this week, we were unable to log in to our account (mobiles, iPad, etc.). Mind you, our checking account was billed our...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with Spotify gift pass

Hi there, I purchased a 6 month Premium pass for my brother as a Christmas present. He is currently based in Hong Kong, and when he tried to use the pass it wouldn't work, he presumes because of his location. I feel a bit stupid for not having checke...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I purchased a 6 month Premium pass for my brother as a Christmas present.   He is currently based in Hong Kong, and when he tried to use the pass it wouldn't work, he pr...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify doesnt let me log in due to "wrong country"

I started using spotify when i was in the states, then i moved to mexico & i couldn't use it here because it wouldn't allow me. Now, i downloaded it to my phone & it doesn't even let me log in using facebook because it says i'm in a different country...

• I started using spotify when i was in the states, then i moved to mexico & i couldn't use it here because it wouldn't allow me. Now, i downloaded it to my phone & it doesn't even let me log i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook and Spotify: User attachment

Hi, I use Spotify via Facebook and I'm not able to log in with my user anymore. I logged in as always with my Facebook email, and all my songs/playlist/starred/everything were not there anymore. Later I've realized that my user number has changed. Wh...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I use Spotify via Facebook and I'm not able to log in with my user anymore.    I logged in as always with my Facebook email, and all my songs/playlist/starred/everything were not th...
  • Maurix
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Would like to delete an old Spotify Account

Issue: I have an old spotify account that I would like to delete. I'm in a kind of loop. The account was connected with Facebook, which I had deleted. Issue 1: Spotify will only let me login with Facebook. Issue 2: I would log in with the Spotify use...

• Casual Listener
  • Issue: I have an old spotify account that I would like to delete. I'm in a kind of loop. The account was connected with Facebook, which I had deleted. &nbsp...
  • polygon
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeem code doesn't work "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area"

Hi, I bought a Spotify premium/unlimited/download card yesterday from an "ica" (store in sweden). I tried to write the code on the backside of the card in "www.spotify.com/redeem" but it always says "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or ch...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I bought a Spotify premium/unlimited/download card yesterday from an "ica" (store in sweden). I tried to write the code on the backside of the card in "www.spotify.com/redeem" but it always says ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Code to Spotify Unlimited/Downloads

Hello!I have received a Spotify Premium Code as a gift and I was wondering if it is possible to use this for Spotify Unlimited or Spotify Downloads instead. If this is possible, how do I do it?Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I have received a Spotify Premium Code as a gift and I was wondering if it is possible to use this for Spotify Unlimited or Spotify Downloads instead. If this is possible, how do I do it? ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes