Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Redeemed a spotify card, no subscription has been given.

Hi all, I redeemed a spotify card over half an hour ago. After this half hour the account status are still on free and I can't access any features. I tried redeeming the card again, but now it is invalid. Kind regards, Liam.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I redeemed a spotify card over half an hour ago.   After this half hour the account status are still on free and I can't access any features.   I tried redeeming ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Concurrent users

As a family we use Spotify a great deal. We have three Sonos boxes, I use Spotify with my phone and I have a separate streamer at home which I use. My problem is that the kids and I keep cutting each other off. EG If I am on the train listening to Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • As a family we use Spotify a great deal. We have three Sonos boxes, I use Spotify with my phone and I have a separate streamer at home which I use. My problem is that the kids and I keep cutting each...
  • Andrew_Stenton
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred track disappeared

Hello guys i need help immediately, i'm a premium user since forever, my starred tracks was actually my collection and it's just gone, please i need you to recover it because it was my life. Help me i'm so screwed. Last song added was by Gemini and w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys i need help immediately, i'm a premium user since forever, my starred tracks was actually my collection and it's just gone, please i need you to recover it because it was my life. Help me ...
  • yajtyler
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Wrong name

How come when I log in with my email my name shows up but when I log in with my username my systers name and facebookpicture shows up, and how can i disconnect her? Tommy

• Casual Listener
  • How come when I log in with my email my name shows up but when I log in with my username my systers name and facebookpicture shows up, and how can i disconnect her? Tommy
  • Jack_H
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Please log me out!

Hello can you please log me out of all devices? I already posted on this topic one and it said that it was fixed but unfortunately it wasn't and the same person is still using my account and I am the one that pays for it. They even pause my music all...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello can you please log me out of all devices? I already posted on this topic one and it said that it was fixed but unfortunately it wasn't and the same person is still using my account and I am the...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Log of all devices?

Hey!
I know for a fact that my acount are being used by my ex girlfriend and a friend of mine, so can someone log me off all sorts of devices? Thank you :)
User: meofc95

• Regular
  • Hey!<br>I know for a fact that my acount are being used by my ex girlfriend and a friend of mine, so can someone log me off all sorts of devices? Thank you :)<br>User: meofc95<br>
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in to the web player

Im trying to listen to a playlist from twitter but when I click the link, the web player automatically opens. I have disabled the web player, but it still opens anyway. When I try to log in to the web player, nothing happens. Ive tried logging in thr...

• Casual Listener
  • Im trying to listen to a playlist from twitter but when I click the link, the web player automatically opens. I have disabled the web player, but it still opens anyway.    When I try to...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Got a Premium Account Trial Today - Still Have Ads on Screen and Over Audio

One of the main reasons I wanted to try premium (aside from offline mode) is to get rid of the ads. Well after logging off, back on, closing app, logging back in and trying everything between, I still have all those annoying ads both visual and audio...

• One of the main reasons I wanted to try premium (aside from offline mode) is to get rid of the ads. Well after logging off, back on, closing app, logging back in and trying everything between, I stil...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

My spotify premium has gone out, but it still says im premium when i want to pay

Yes, the question is in the subject line. Q: My spotify premium has gone out, but it still says im premium when i want to pay. I have cancelled my premium and logged out and in again but still dont work, it still says im premium, even in my devices.

• Yes, the question is in the subject line. Q: My spotify premium has gone out, but it still says im premium when i want to pay. I have cancelled my premium and logged out and in again but still do...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible to delete an account attached to an email?

I'd like to delete this account attachted to this email address to start with a clean slate any possible way to request this or do it manually?

• Visitor
  • I'd like to delete this account attachted to this email address to start with a clean slate any possible way to request this or do it manually? 
  • GnagarN
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spot iffy thinks I abroad

I cannot log in, I have tried to reset my password but cannot and every time I try to log in spotify tells me I abroad and have 14days ??

• I cannot log in, I have tried to reset my password but cannot and every time I try to log in spotify tells me I abroad and have 14days ??
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

lost my playlist when facebook needed me to change password

hi! i lost my playlist and primium when fb needed me to change password. i got som pop upp thing but wasent checking it 100% and just pressed new to spotify. and spotify just deleted my playlist and ask if i want to upgrade my acc

• Casual Listener
  • hi!   i lost my playlist and primium when fb needed me to change password.   i got som pop upp thing but wasent checking it 100% and just pressed new to spotify. and spotify just de...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed Facebook Password, Lost Premium Acct and Playlist

Changed my FB password today, lost my premium acct. and playlists when I logged back in. Someone please help! Case #: 01167141 Maybe you can merge the accts? Need my music for Grammy week. Case #: 01167141

• Casual Listener
  • Changed my FB password today, lost my premium acct. and playlists when I logged back in.   Someone please help! Case #: 01167141   Maybe you can merge the accts? Need my music ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help Upgrading To Premium

Hello guys ,, i need help to upgrade my account from an unlimted account to a premium account ,, i don't have a Visa card or anything like that i only use Gift cards when i try to upgrade my account it askes for card so is there any way to upgrade my...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys ,,   i need help to upgrade my account from an unlimted account to a premium account ,,   i don't have a Visa card or anything like that i only use Gift cards when i try ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Still charged

I recently canceled my premium subscription two days before the next billing because I would not have the sufficient amount to pay. And yet, on the day of the next billing, I was still charged. My bank account went into the negatives, and now I have ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently canceled my premium subscription two days before the next billing because I would not have the sufficient amount to pay. And yet, on the day of the next billing, I was still charged. My ba...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong ID after changing PC

Hi i have a Spotify account connected/created with Facebook for a long time. Yesterday i worked on another PC and logged me in, and then Spotify was asking me for new Facebook permission. I accepted all, but now all my Playlists are lost, i don´t see...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i have a Spotify account connected/created with Facebook for a long time.   Yesterday i worked on another PC and logged me in, and then Spotify was asking me for new Facebook permission. ...
  • Funker
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting an account

Hi Spotify I've tried to email you without answer though. Can you please delete my subscription? I really wan't this to be fixed asap. /Nicklas Dahlin

• Hi Spotify   I've tried to email you without answer though.   Can you please delete my subscription? I really wan't this to be fixed asap.   /Nicklas Dahlin
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card attached to brothers account, want to cancel.

Hello. Some months ago, I agreed to paying my brothers premium account for a month - after that I would cancel the subscription - now he refuses to log in and cancel it - is it possible to cancel the subscription by credit card?

• Hello.   Some months ago, I agreed to paying my brothers premium account for a month - after that I would cancel the subscription - now he refuses to log in and cancel it - is it possible to...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Facebook

My spotify account is linked to my wifes Facebook account. Can I change this? I know this has likely been asked but.... I'm not seeing a way to do it. Thanks! Dan

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify account is linked to my wifes Facebook account.  Can I change this?  I know this has likely been asked but.... I'm not seeing a way to do it.   Thanks!  Dan
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

I CAN'T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD

How do I log in???

• How do I log in???
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies