Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

No Reply... PLEASE HELP FOR **bleep** SAKE!

I've filled out numerous contact forms. Messaged about 5 moderators. I've replied to the automated emails. Posted my case number and waited for an answer. I'm being charged twice and I'm sick of waiting for a reply. People keep saying this isn't a sc...

• Regular
  • I've filled out numerous contact forms. Messaged about 5 moderators. I've replied to the automated emails. Posted my case number and waited for an answer. I'm being charged twice and I'm sick of wait...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I've been told I have too many playlist

Well, after some downright stupid emails that offered NO HELP. I'm posting here. Customer service informed me that at 768 playlists(I already deleted a bunch) all three versions (Web, Desktop and iOS) are cutting out for this reason Their solution? T...

• Gig Goer
  • Well, after some downright stupid emails that offered NO HELP. I'm posting here. Customer service informed me that at 768 playlists(I already deleted a bunch) all three versions (Web, Desktop and iOS...
  • tommyvonb
  • Gig Goer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

upgraded to Unlimited, still have ads?

So i got unlimited today (i think i already had it? but i've had ads ever since i got spotify) So why are there still ads playing after about 5 songs?

• Regular
  • So i got unlimited today (i think i already had it? but i've had ads ever since i got spotify) So why are there still ads playing after about 5 songs?
  • liebo
  • Regular
  • 27 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 1 likes

False advertising about cost of Premium

What's the deal with the bull**bleep** false advertising about how much it costs to get Premium on Spotify main page? It says clearly that you get eithre the Free version or the Premium version, which costs $6.99 per month. Being a good Spotify custo...

• What's the deal with the bull**bleep** false advertising about how much it costs to get Premium on Spotify main page? It says clearly that you get eithre the Free version or the Premium version, whic...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

E-card purchasing bug in Firefox

Hi! I would like to report a likely bug. I managed to successfully purchase a Spotify e-card in Google Chrome. However, before that, I attempted to do so unsuccessfully in Mozilla Firefox. After filling in the e-card form (at https://www.spotify.com/...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I would like to report a likely bug.   I managed to successfully purchase a Spotify e-card in Google Chrome. However, before that, I attempted to do so unsuccessfully in Mozilla Fire...
  • kvib
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgrading to Spotify Premium - in Switzerland with US credit card

Hi, 1) I am trying to upgrade from the free version of Spotify to Spotify Premium. However, every link I click on redirects to this page: https://www.spotify.com/us/#premium From here, I can only click on "Try Premium" and then I am informed that I a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   1)   I am trying to upgrade from the free version of Spotify to Spotify Premium. However, every link I click on redirects to this page: https://www.spotify.com/us/#premium Fro...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

logging in

my ex girlfriend set up the account and it is tied into her facebook, but it is connected to my debit card and email. i need to gain access to log and change the password and log in info or i will need to dispute the charge on my card with the mercha...

• Casual Listener
  • my ex girlfriend set up the account and it is tied into her facebook, but it is connected to my debit card and email.  i need to gain access to log and change the password and log in info or i w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Johnny Burnette - It's late. Only one minute?

Why is that song only available for one minute? Please put the whole song like the rest of the album.

• Why is that song only available for one minute? Please put the whole song like the rest of the album.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant buy 3for1 with giftcard

i want to buy 3for1 premium with a 10€ giftcard but when i enter the code it says that the code doesnt fit with the product i chose (eg premium code for spotify unlimited) but it is a premium code and a premium product. so why cant i buy it?

• i want to buy 3for1 premium with a 10€ giftcard but when i enter the code it says that the code doesnt fit with the product i chose (eg premium code for spotify unlimited) but it is a premium code an...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please fix the bug!

Greetings, What's profile spotify.es try get birthdate Month: 6 Day: 7 Year: 2001 And having said that devo least 12 years. Well I have 12!!Please fix the bug!

•   Greetings, What's profile spotify.es try get birthdate Month: 6 Day: 7 Year: 2001 And having said that devo least 12 years. Well I have 12!! Please fix the bug!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change my country?

Hi there! I was an exchange student in the UK a few months back and made a spotify account there. When I got back home in Bulgaria, I tried to log in but i got the message that ''my country doesn't match blah blah" . So I went on the site and tried t...

• Hi there! I was an exchange student in the UK a few months back and made a spotify account there. When I got back home in Bulgaria, I tried to log in but i got the message that ''my country doesn't m...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accidentally Sent Premium To Someone Else

Hi,This is my first time here. Looking for some help.I got a spotify premium gift for Christmas... A 6 month subscription.I was trying to activate the subscription on my phone. I typed in the code I recieved, and hit "sign in with Facebook".This is t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, This is my first time here. Looking for some help. I got a spotify premium gift for Christmas... A 6 month subscription. I was trying to activate the subscription on my phone. I typed in t...
  • rachaelp
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

VAR ÄR FELET.......

VAR ÄR FELET....... för TELEFONEN säger att jag bara har free spotify.fast jag betalar för premium?JAG hålt på med det är fÖR UT.FÖRET tag sen igen:(

• Casual Listener
  • VAR ÄR FELET....... för TELEFONEN säger att jag bara har free spotify.fast jag betalar för premium?JAG hålt på med det är fÖR UT.FÖRET tag sen igen:(
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled Subscription, Still Charged.

I signed up for a free trial and still got charged. Still within my 30 days. Please advise. thank you.

• I signed up for a free trial and still got charged. Still within my 30 days.  Please advise. thank you.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question abouy refund

Hey i signed up for a free trial and cancelled the subscription immediately. I logged into bank and saw that they have taken 99sek from my account. I wonder if its possible i make a refund? I dont want to use the account if i have to pay for a trial....

• Hey i signed up for a free trial and cancelled the subscription immediately. I logged into bank and saw that they have taken 99sek from my account. I wonder if its possible i make a refund? I dont wa...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify got hacked, i did send in an report of it, but never got any response back!

Hey. My spotify account was hacked for a while ago, i sent in a ticket the day i found it out, but never got an response back.I have all of the receipts and can provide any info.The username: Felsin Contact me on email: @hotmail.com Hate that you guy...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey. My spotify account was hacked for a while ago, i sent in a ticket the day i found it out, but never got an response back. I have all of the receipts and can provide any info. The username: Fel...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Follower notifications and 'listening to' not updated

I have an artist account and since Spotfiy launched in Hungary and I changed my country location two weeks ago, the notifications about new followers stopped and I don't get any emails either, and no songs/artists I listened to showed up on my feed o...

• I have an artist account and since Spotfiy launched in Hungary  and I changed my country location two weeks ago, the notifications about new followers stopped and I don't get any emails either, ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi I can't seem to login into the spotify website its wrong user name and password but its not

Hi can anyone help I can't seem to login to the website its saying wrong username and password but its not cause its works on my computer and phone OK please help!!!! As plus I login with facebook so its my username and password from that but then on...

• Regular
  • Hi can anyone help I can't seem to login to the website its saying wrong username and password but its not cause its works on my computer and phone OK please help!!!!    As plus I login...
  • heathergilchris
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes