Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify in another territory - Christmas present

Hi, I am currently considering buying a spotify premium account as a Christmas present. The catch is that I am living in Slovakia, the person who I want to buy it for is from Slovakia but works long-term in Czech Republic. What should I do? When I wa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am currently considering buying a spotify premium account as a Christmas present.   The catch is that I am living in Slovakia, the person who I want to buy it for is from Sl...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist

I can't see my playlist on my computer.

• I can't see my playlist on my computer.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Log out another place??

someone else is jusing my spotify because i logged in on his device and he never logged out... could you help me?

• Casual Listener
  • someone else is jusing my spotify because i logged in on his device and he never logged out... could you help me?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertisement Screening

A few questions.. Does Spotify have any sort of standards set for the quality of adverts played for free users? Is there a way to report advertisements one might believe are not child friendly? If no to either of the above, is there any way to reques...

• Visitor
  • A few questions.. Does Spotify have any sort of standards set for the quality of adverts played for free users? Is there a way to report advertisements one might believe are not child friendly? If no...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! 3-in-1 Promotion

On the receipt, after clicking the 3-in-1 Premium promotion and purchasing, it says I only have 1 month. Does this mean the promotion isn't working, or that the next 2 months will simply carry on without being charaged? "Your Spotify Spotify Premium ...

• Visitor
  • On the receipt, after clicking the 3-in-1 Premium promotion and purchasing, it says I only have 1 month. Does this mean the promotion isn't working, or that the next 2 months will simply carry on wit...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

will not process my CC

I've had a spotify premium account for quite awhile now but my wallet and the credit card on file was stolen and obviously subsequently canceled. I had not yet updated the card information for my premium account so my subscription was canceled automa...

• I've had a spotify premium account for quite awhile now but my wallet and the credit card on file was stolen and obviously subsequently canceled. I had not yet updated the card information for my pre...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change flag/country when applying for free trial + other questions

I want to try out Spotify Premium since I read that I can use that in the country where I curently live (Hungary). Is this true?Also, I want to link my Paypal that has more than 10USD so that I can try out the trial and at the top it says that if my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to try out Spotify Premium since I read that I can use that in the country where I curently live (Hungary). Is this true? Also, I want to link my Paypal that has more than 10USD so that I c...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My sonos app not available offline and minimises help!

Sonos app not available offline? Please can you help. - Added text to blank post / hpguru -

• Sonos app not available offline? Please can you help.   - Added text to blank post / hpguru -
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! moving to fireign country

Hi,I'm a spotify premium user currently living in Belgium.For work purposes, I will be moving to poland for an undefined time. There apparently, the price is half of what I pay here in belgium too. Is it possible to change my subscription to a polish...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm a spotify premium user currently living in Belgium. For work purposes, I will be moving to poland for an undefined time. There apparently, the price is half of what I pay here in belgiu...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

On my account :(

Hi, somebody has stolen my phone which i had logged into my spotify, they are changing my playlists and messing with stuff, could you please log me out of all devices asap! Please! my username is jarredgunders
Thank you so much

• Hi, somebody has stolen my phone which i had logged into my spotify, they are changing my playlists and messing with stuff, could you please log me out of all devices asap! Please! 🙂 my username is ...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for 3 for 1 Premium but no upgrade

Paid for 3 for 1 premium service on Friday and still no upgrade on Sunday night. You have my money and I have nothing in return I did a clean reinstall per instructions and still no upgrade. Now it seems the only way to resolve issue is to join your ...

• Casual Listener
  • Paid for 3 for 1 premium service on Friday and still no upgrade on Sunday night. You have my money and I have nothing in return I did a clean reinstall per instructions and still no upgrade. Now ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify as a gift

i want to buy a one year premium subscription for my nephew for christmas. do i have to do it from his device? If so, can i do it from his phone?

• Casual Listener
  • i want to buy a one year premium subscription for my nephew for christmas. do i have to do it from his device? If so, can i do it from his phone?
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling

I have 12 days left on my free trial account, if i cancel it now...will i still have the remaining 11 days under premium or once you cancel you go straight back to free???

• I have 12 days left on my free trial account, if i cancel it now...will i still have the remaining 11 days under premium or once you cancel you go straight back to free???
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with payment for 3-for-1 month subscription.

Hi, I want to purchase a 3-for-1 mo. subscription, but unfortunately I am being overcharged. The page indicates me to type a zip code, and here in Lima, Peru, we don't use that that often, and when I put a US zip code, I get the tax charged to the $9...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I want to purchase a 3-for-1 mo. subscription, but unfortunately I am being overcharged. The page indicates me to type a zip code, and here in Lima, Peru, we don't use that that often,...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

various Spotify premium problems

Hi please could you someone at spotify log me out from all devices? My laptop was stolen. User name is Jus77. Also I would very much like to reset my password as I dont know it (I can only logon via Facebook) . Every time I request a forgotten passwo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi please could you someone at spotify log me out from all devices? My laptop was stolen. User name is Jus77. Also I would very much like to reset my password as I dont know it (I can only logon via ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify thinks I am a new user.

I have an premium account. I logged in with my email instead of my Facebook account. Spotify then created a new account thinking I was new. I try logging in with my Facebook account, but Spotify insists on now associating me with the "new" account in...

• Visitor
  • I have an premium account. I logged in with my email instead of my Facebook account. Spotify then created a new account thinking I was new. I try logging in with my Facebook account, but Spotify insi...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Log out from facebook

Ok on my phone I logged out my main spotify account. Then I logged in again with a different facebook account. But the problem is when I log out, and I click log in, it automaticlly logs in to my different facebook account. It won't ask me to type in...

• Ok on my phone I logged out my main spotify account. Then I logged in again with a different facebook account. But the problem is when I log out, and I click log in, it automaticlly logs in to my dif...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to get premium after I en

I am not getting my premium even thought I just entered a $30 girt card and it is saying I need upgrade but I don't know how!! Please help.

• I am not getting my premium even thought I just entered a $30 girt card and it is saying I need upgrade but I don't know how!! Please help.
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't login as a first time user.

I just installed spotify and I don't have facebook. I am trying to change my password because it is not accepting the one I made -- but it's asking for my current password. Clicking "i forgot my password" brings me to the password reset section of my...

• Casual Listener
  • I just installed spotify and I don't have facebook. I am trying to change my password because it is not accepting the one I made -- but it's asking for my current password. Clicking "i forgot my pass...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed Premium but I have no Premium?!

Hello, I paid for Spotify Premium this month, but now I have no Premium - only free?! Is there any contact person or somebody who can check this? Greets

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I paid for Spotify Premium this month, but now I have no Premium - only free?! Is there any contact person or somebody who can check this?   Greets
  • matsjoa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes