Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify adding tracks to the Your Songs playlist automatically?

Spotify adding tracks to the Your Songs playlist automatically?

I'm having quite an annoying problem with spotify (I don't even know if it's just a bug in the desktop client). Yesterday the songs Battle Symphony and Good Goodbye from Linkin Park showed up on the song playlist but it wasn't me who added them. I deleted them from the list but this day's morning they were there again. I just changed my password but I don't believe that someone had access to my account without my knowledge. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having similar issues at the time.

I'm using 1.0.53.758.gde3fc4b2 on Windows 10 x64.

3 Replies

Hello @Melodicalol,

Hope you are okay, sorry to hear you have an issue with Spotify. I will try my best to help you today! 🙂

When you remove the songs, it may not be saving for some reason, so lets try a clean install of the programme, if you could please try uninstalling Spotify then re-installing it, and see if the problem still occurs.

Let me know if this helps 🙂

Hi there, I already removed them from my phone when they showed up again. (Used the desktop client to do so the first time). I forgot to mention that I registered my account to the Pre-Save Tool on the Linkin Park Site, so it saves the new album to my collection automatically. Looks like this is having some bugs. I just took a look into my artists collection (I have a playlist for every artist or creator I listen to regulary). These songs also showed up on my Linkin Park playlist where I wanted them to be saved once the album comes out. It looks like the tool that handles the auto save is broken somehow. However, I took action and logged out of every device my acc credentials where saved on using the button on the my account page. Changed the pw for my acc. Hope the problem is fixed now but if it still shows up in the next few hours it proves my guess on the bug I mentioned.

Guess I'll have to wait a day or two to see the result and if the issue still persists.

Thanks anyway and have a nice day.

Hey @Melodicalol,

Lets hope the issue gets reoslved, if not I will be here to help, you have a nice day too!

https://open.spotify.com/track/2hrYdRouzg0yGEBzwRYC8j

Suggested posts