Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify and school use

Solved!

Spotify and school use

Hello we want to use spotify in our school. I read that we can't use this as mentioned in the user agreement, but our school pays SABAM rights to listen to music in our school. 

Is this then possible or not ?

Or what is the exact reason we can't use in a school ?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

U guys win. *sigh* thanks for spotify because in the end even tho its $10 a month its better than iTunes. i bought the **bleep** because the ads were shortening my life. Lol seriously your ads are annoying as **bleep**, and drive u insane until u buy premium.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @ICTknokke, Welcome to the community! 🙂

I have escalated this to staff and hopefully we can get you an answer here soon 🙂

Hey @ICTknokke

Just spoke to Spotify, unfortunately music licenses with Spotify are for personal use only and not for commercial use 🙂

I hope that answers your question 🙂

I dont know why but my school isn't Real enough for you richos. I pay real money to learn real **bleep** but I dont know how your crap Works, and knowing HOW helpful you guys are you'll prolly never read this, so UH if you feel like making my school Real or whatever the **bleep** you richos do when your not putting gold and caviar into the rectum of the rich, here is a link to my school.

http://www.daveschool.com/

A lot o my buddies are poor and no one accepts this **bleep** as a serious thing, despite this school having such high job placement... but you know, school shouldn't get you a job, right?

Sorry for being pissed and cussing and **bleep**. Just wanna understand this and have some fun listening to spotify for cheaper because I'm broke. 

Just help me understand this, alright? 

Side Note: Your Ads Suck. Hence why I NEeed this. 

Marked as solution

U guys win. *sigh* thanks for spotify because in the end even tho its $10 a month its better than iTunes. i bought the **bleep** because the ads were shortening my life. Lol seriously your ads are annoying as **bleep**, and drive u insane until u buy premium.

Suggested posts