Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify charged my credit card without my permission (username: wj93fwit53lb19dycoqy1gkci)

Spotify charged my credit card without my permission (username: wj93fwit53lb19dycoqy1gkci)

I noticed today that Spotify (Stockholm, SWE) charged my credit card on June 19 with USD 5 when I checked my bill! 
I didn’t even subscribe the premium service. What’s going on? I left a message with their Facebook (Spotify Cares) and no response yet. 

1 Reply

Hello! I understand your concern regarding the unauthorized charge on your credit card by Spotify. I would like to clarify that in some cases, there may be situations where you may have accepted a promotion that offered a few months of free premium service. After the promotional period ends, the charge may be applied automatically.

I recommend contacting Spotify's support team directly to clarify the situation and obtain an official response regarding the specific charge.

You mentioned that you left a message with their Facebook page (Spotify Cares), which is a good first step. Please await a response from their support team as they have access to the details of your account and can investigate the issue. They are in the best position to help you understand why the charge occurred and provide any necessary assistance.

Spotify's support team is committed to helping users and resolving any billing-related issues. They are the best source of accurate information and solutions for your specific situation.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. I hope you are able to resolve this issue with Spotify support as quickly as possible. If you need further assistance or have any other questions, I'm here to help. Have a great week!

Suggested posts