Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify has been paused because your account is being used somewhere else

Spotify has been paused because your account is being used somewhere else

I have changed my password and clicked "Sign Out Everywhere." I am still getting this notification every 10 minutes. Are there other factors that may cause this notificaiotn to popup? Do some clients not abide by the Force Logout feature?

Thanks,

J

3 Replies

@maerlyn5

Hello:

I can only think of maybe a coupe of ways right off the top of my head, have you ever linked or signed into your Spotify account on a PS3 or PS4 system? Maybe also any kind of internet web apps like a smart TV or bluray player Spotify app maybe that you might have logged your Spotify account in with and forgot about? Some of these devices save login credentials to these internet app services unless these saved login credentials are reset by unplugging the devices from the power source for a set amount of time?

I changed my password though, so any locally saved credentials should be invalid (assuming the force logout worked in the first place)

@maerlyn5

That was the only couple of ways I could think of. Did you happen to link your Spotify account with a Playstation system?

Suggested posts