Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify is a ripoff!

Solved!

Spotify is a ripoff!

It won't register with them that I want to cancel my Premium account. I will not get any replies from them through the contact form. Although I have gone through the questionnaire that I want to cancel my Premium account it will still charge me. Someone please help!!!!!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there.

I'm sorry about it.

Have you any case numbers? I can escalate then your issue.

Many thanks.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

DO NOT USE FREE 30 DAY TRIAL.  I CANCELLED ON THE 30TH DAY AND THEY CHARGED ME FOR THE NEXT MONTH.  A COMPLETE RIP-OFF.  

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there.

I'm sorry about it.

Have you any case numbers? I can escalate then your issue.

Many thanks.

Marked as solution

DO NOT USE FREE 30 DAY TRIAL.  I CANCELLED ON THE 30TH DAY AND THEY CHARGED ME FOR THE NEXT MONTH.  A COMPLETE RIP-OFF.  

@denisefrost wrote:

You must cancel on the 29th day (If I buy a Subscription on the 5th I cancel it on the 4th) to avoid the payment going through.

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

I have a screenshot saying it will not charge my card until after my trial ended on June 27th..I had it on my calendar to cancel it the evening prior..what happens? Middle of the day on the 26th, the charge goes through..

You will find payments do sometimes go earlier or later than you expect, I suspect it is the systems way of load balancing so it processes payments when it isn't busy but it should always be within 24 hours of the date shown on your online account

@AN3606 - If you don't want your premium and would like a refund, that shouldn't be an issue. If you drop the scstomer services team an email directly using the online contact form they will be more than happy to help. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts