Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maria
  • 961 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 961 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Error message for multiple devices

I turn on spotify on my cell and it warned me that I already sync with 3 devices. I have a work laptop, a work phone, a personal laptop, and a personal phone. Is there any way possible to have this set up? Thank you, Doug.

• I turn on spotify on my cell and it warned me that I already sync with 3 devices. I have a work laptop, a work phone, a personal laptop, and a personal phone. Is there any way possible to have this s...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! WARNING DON`T BUY PREMIUM

I don´t get it, payed 9,99 eur every month for over 2 years now, last time they took the money from my account was on 5th of may, now this [Snip-Language] stupid piece of crap asks me to pay again ? [Snip-Language], u take loads of money for basicall...

• Regular
  • I don´t get it, payed 9,99 eur every month for over 2 years now, last time they took the money from my account was on 5th of may, now this  [Snip-Language] stupid piece of crap asks me to pay ag...
  • juzk
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account changed into free account for no reason

I used a 12 month gift card last month that I has as a gift and all of sudden I am not a Spotify Free user and there is no histroy of me using my gift card in my account overview. What on earth has happend?

• Casual Listener
  • I used a 12 month gift card last month that I has as a gift and all of sudden I am not a Spotify Free user and there is no histroy of me using my gift card in my account overview. What on earth has h...
  • Miffer
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change password

Hello, My spotify account is linked with my facebook account. I now want to change my password for my spotify account, but when i try to change it i get the error that the password is incorrect. But it is the right password to login to facebook. How ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   My spotify account is linked with my facebook account. I now want to change my password for my spotify account, but when i try to change it i get the error that the password is inco...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Random nightcore

Hello! At first, I'm sorry for my English, I'm not really an English hero.. But I have a question. When I play a song in spotify on my computer, spotify plays one 'normal' song from for example the playlist 'FILTR Coffee house' and after one song spo...

• Hello!   At first, I'm sorry for my English, I'm not really an English hero.. But I have a question.   When I play a song in spotify on my computer, spotify plays one 'normal' song ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just upgraded to unlimited on accident meant to do Premium.

Please help I used a pre paid gift card and accidentally clicked on unlimited instead of premium with it.

• Please help I used a pre paid gift card and accidentally clicked on unlimited instead of premium with it.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MAJOR billing issue as of May 8th, 2014 - Emergency, please advise staff

Hello, my Name is Spencer... I am always charged to my ank of America account on the 1st of every month (at the very LATEST the 3rd) - I plan accordingly with my financials. Unfortunately, I was charged - for the FIRST TIME EVER - on the 7th of his m...

• Roadie
  • Hello, my Name is Spencer...   I am always charged to my ank of America account on the 1st of every month (at the very LATEST the 3rd) - I plan accordingly with my financials. Unfortunately,...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Card charged, but receipts in spotify are not there, and account became 'free'

Hi, I've been paying for about 15 months now, and never had a problem. My card got charged monthly, and still is being charged. The last time was 8th of May, and before that was the 8th of April. My account got changed to free about two weeks ago. Th...

• Regular
  • Hi, I've been paying for about 15 months now, and never had a problem. My card got charged monthly, and still is being charged. The last time was 8th of May, and before that was the 8th of April. My ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch from Visa debit to mobile carrier option

Hi, My mobile carrier (SFR in France) offers Spotify Premium as an option. I'd like to take it but first I want to be really sure I'll be able to keep my current account I've paying with Visa debit so far. Has any of you done the same thing? Does the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   My mobile carrier (SFR in France) offers Spotify Premium as an option. I'd like to take it but first I want to be really sure I'll be able to keep my current account I've paying with V...
  • machisabou
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken account problem - reverted to free. Support stopped after request!

This is in regards to "Spotify Case # 01453111: Account questions ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0cjDcj:ref" I sent support a request stating that my premium account had disappeared and reverted to free, with all playlists lost. I got the following reply: Hi Si...

• Visitor
  • This is in regards to "Spotify Case # 01453111:  Account questions ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0cjDcj:ref"   I sent support a request stating that my premium account had disappeared and reverte...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Swedish Spotify In Canada

I'm a Canadian living in Sweden, and recently downloaded Spotify. When I move back to Canada in a few months, will I still be able to use Spotify? Unfortunately I don't have a Swedish Card with which I can subscribe to Spotify Premium. Thanks!

• Regular
  • I'm a Canadian living in Sweden, and recently downloaded Spotify. When I move back to Canada in a few months, will I still be able to use Spotify? Unfortunately I don't have a Swedish Card with which...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Enough money on paypal - no payment?

Hey, i wanted to purchase the Premium on Spotify. Logged in on Paypal, i've got enough money. But i cant buy the Premium?? Why that? Do i need to link a creditcard on my paypal account to purchase spotify over paypal? thanks in advance and sry for my...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, i wanted to purchase the Premium on Spotify. Logged in on Paypal, i've got enough money. But i cant buy the Premium?? Why that? Do i need to link a creditcard on my paypal account to purch...
  • Zecrus
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant connect to an account created with Facebook

Hello,The issue that I have is, I cant connect to the account that was created with Facebook. I was using another Premium spotify account for a while and I checked a tick on Facebook sharing, from now on it connects to the premium account, not my Fac...

• Hello, The issue that I have is, I cant connect to the account that was created with Facebook. I was using another Premium spotify account for a while and I checked a tick on Facebook sharing, fro...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just upgraded? Not getting Premium?

I a getting commercials interuopting my music i am a premium cusomer i got premium because i didnt want comercials please stop them.

• I a getting commercials interuopting my music i am a premium cusomer i got premium because i didnt want comercials please stop them.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

End useraccount,delete username and mailadress, new username and old mailadress

I want to delete my account and my emailadress in order to register a new username to my mail. How do i get in touch to spotify to make this happen ?

• Visitor
  • I want to delete my account and my emailadress in order to register a new username to my mail. How do i get in touch to spotify to make this happen ?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I renew my profile email with facebook linked and not able to know my own password?

What I'm trying to say is that i've had an email linked to the spotify account, forgot about that and later on gave away the email to another person beacuse of other bussiness. Now that I payed for spotify premium I don't know how to change my email ...

• Visitor
  • What I'm trying to say is that i've had an email linked to the spotify account, forgot about that and later on gave away the email to another person beacuse of other bussiness. Now that I payed for s...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Public playlists are not displayed in my profile

Hi all, I've just noticed that my playlists are not displayed in my profile. I'm pretty sure they used to show up before this new version of Spotify. I have dozens of public playlists, but none of them are displayed. Can anyone help me? Thank you! Ch...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I've just noticed that my playlists are not displayed in my profile. I'm pretty sure they used to show up before this new version of Spotify.   I have dozens of public p...
  • Gifty
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting Premium

I've been payibg for Spotify for almost a year now through Paypal and my account doesnt have me as a Premium member. I also can't log in unless I log in through facebook. It keeps telling me user doesnt exist. How do i fix this?

• I've been payibg for Spotify for almost a year now through Paypal and my account doesnt have me as a Premium member. I also can't log in unless I log in through facebook. It keeps telling me user doe...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

help with new device

I have spotify on my galaxy s5. I recently bought a new iPad air. I downloaded spotify on my new iPad and signed in. My playlist are not there anymore. Does anyone know how I can recover my playlists (on my galaxy s5) and put them on my new iPad air?

• I have spotify on my galaxy s5. I recently bought a new iPad air. I downloaded spotify on my new iPad and signed in. My playlist are not there anymore. Does anyone know how I can recover my playlists...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify redeem code doesnt work

I moved to france for four months and over that time I had French Spotify, now I'm back in Ireland. I got a voucher today but can't redeem it, is there a way to go back to Irish spotify so I can?

• Casual Listener
  • I moved to france for four months and over that time I had French Spotify, now I'm back in Ireland. I got a voucher today but can't redeem it, is there a way to go back to Irish spotify so I can?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes