Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify is loading the wrong playlists for my account.

Spotify is loading the wrong playlists for my account.

I load up spotify and log into my account, my playlists are gone and in their place are playlists that seem to have been created by someone else but do not have any of my songs on them, it's almost like the app is giving me someone else's account or it has swapped the details over.

This problem only seems to have been occuring since today and it happens on both my PC and my Android Phone. (Interestingly enough it loads DIFFERENT playlists for the PC and the phone, none of them are mine.)

My account name is randomdog and I am a premium subscriber, as such I will be contacting your refunds department if this is not solved quickly as the product is currently unfit for service. (Please see - http://goo.gl/5WlJk for details on the consumer rights I am referring to.)

I have already tried restarting my PC/Phone and logging in and out of spotify, so please do not suggest these as solutions. Additionally do not suggest linking my account to Facebook as that forces me to use timeline, which, until forced by Facebook, I have absolutely no desire to do.

1 Reply

Bump. Please respond. I have also contacted support and they are not responding either.

Suggested posts