Plan

Premium

Country

Device

iPhone 12 pro max   

Operating System

iOS 16.1

My Question or Issue

Each day I open Spotify I have to sign in again since it keeps logging me out. It has come to the point where it is frustrating to use the app as sometimes the wifi connection might not be strong enough to log back in. 

1 Reply

If you are experiencing an issue where Spotify keeps logging you out, here are a few things you can try to fix the problem:

1. Make sure that your Spotify app and your device's operating system are up-to-date.

2. Try clearing the cache and data of the Spotify app. On most Android devices, you can do this by going to Settings > App Manager > Spotify > Storage > Clear Cache and Clear Data.

3. Check your device's settings to make sure that the app is not set to automatically close or go into sleep mode when inactive.

4. Try logging in with your Spotify credentials on another device or browser to see if the issue is specific to your device or if it is a problem with your account.

5. Check if you have enabled the "Stay logged in" option in the app, this will keep you logged in after closing the app.

6. Check if you have enabled the "Private Session" option in the app, this will log you out after closing the app

7. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Spotify app.

8. If none of the above solutions work, contact Spotify support for further assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and provide additional support.

It's important to note that sometimes, the issue could be caused by a temporary problem with the servers of the service, so try again later.

Suggested posts