Free

Country

USA

Device

(iPhone 8

Operating System

(iOS 10

My Question or Issue

Today when I tried getting on Spotify I was randomly logged out of my account. I tried logging in with my email but it didn’t bring me to my correct account, or at least if it did then some of my playlist were gone. I tried logging in with different email but same thing. So I tried using my username but it didn’t work because either I didn’t know the password or the only thing I changed was the display name not username? Please help I made 2 playlist for my friend and one for myself. I really want them back.

1 Reply

Hey there @Baileythenerd

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We recommend running a clean reinstall of the Spotify on your iPhone since this will make sure you get the latest app version with all necessary updates. Check out this help page in order to find the steps for clean reinstall depending on the device in use.

Tip: Once you’ve performed the clean reinstall you'll need to re-download your offline music and podcasts. 

If you've created more than one Spotify account we suggest taking a look at this help article. You'll find useful tips on how to keep track of multiple accounts. Once you manage to log in to all your accounts you'll be able to find the playlists as well. 

Keep us posted! We'll be here if you have any questions. 

Suggested posts