Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify with Fido

Spotify with Fido

Hello, on December 18th I had gotten a new phone through Fido, at the time of purchase Fido was offering a 2year free subscription with Spotify. When I tried to use the code to get the 2year spotify it would not allow me to access it. I fear the sales rep who set me up put in my email wrong, and now it is not linked with my account. What can I do to get this? or How can I tell what spotifty account is linked to what email? Any ideas on how to go about being able to use my spotify would be great! Thank you.

1 Reply

Hey @Uprisingx,

From Fido support:

To activate your Spotify premium subscription, you just have to got to Fidohub.ca from your Fido phone and follow the instructions there. Make sure you are connected to Fido's network when doing this, it won't work on WiFi. 

Once you enter your phone number on this site, you should receive a code by text message to enter again on this site and then click on Activate Spotify Premium, Spotify and DAILY VICE.

You then just have to follow the instructions on screen to link your Spotify account to your Fido account.

You should do the process again, and see if they send you the code to your mobile phone, instead of an email.

Let me know how it goes. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts