Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't let me upgrade...

Solved!

Spotify won't let me upgrade...

I want to upgrade from free to unlimited but the site won't let me, I've tried on two different browsers and same problem on both...

Firefox comes up with the following message on the page where I think I'm supposed to enter my card details

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to secure.payment.netgiro.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

secure.payment.netgiro.com uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate expired on 26/04/2013 08:25. The current time is 26/04/2013 09:12.
(Error code: sec_error_expired_certificate)

Just take my money so I stop having to listen to ad's please!

22 Replies

I'm having an issue like that as well. Everytime I try to upgrade it says there's something wrong with the connection to my bank, but my friend is having the exact same issue and we bank at two completely different places. I've tried it on my phone and laptop and I tried using mulitple accounts and nothing is working.

I've had my account for a possibly a year and I've used it and paid for it as soon as I could but in the last month or so, the app won't let me get premium. it just says subscription and free but no option to get premium

Suggested posts