Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stats for featured songs

Solved!

Stats for featured songs

If im featured on a song on Spotify, which makes the song appear on “appears on” section of my artist page, and someone listens to the song, do MY listeners per month increase?

Im sick of not being able to see the stats of the streams, listeners of a song im featured in. I feel like i have no right to se how the songs doing. It’s not fair.

And why does the appear on section have to be so far down?  I feel like when people go to my artist page, they never see im featured in a new song. 

please get all of my questions answered, thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @Bradox45,

thanks for reaching out !

I would have to advise you to get in touch directly with the support team at Spotify for artists, as they can take a deeper look into your artist account and eventually help you with finding/obtaining answers to your questions.

You can also visit this FAQ page , as it contains a lot info regarding artist accounts that you might find useful. 

Let me know if you have further questions 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there @Bradox45,

thanks for reaching out !

I would have to advise you to get in touch directly with the support team at Spotify for artists, as they can take a deeper look into your artist account and eventually help you with finding/obtaining answers to your questions.

You can also visit this FAQ page , as it contains a lot info regarding artist accounts that you might find useful. 

Let me know if you have further questions 🙂

Suggested posts