Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student Discount - Medical School?

Solved!

Student Discount - Medical School?

I am in medical school and was wondering if that counts towards the student discount. I am in school and paying quite a large tuition, not to mention I already have been paying for Spotify Premium for 2+ years.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

As long as the college/university is a US Title IV accredited institutions in the United States, it should be listed. Since it isn't listed contact Spotify directly here and they should be able to help you out. If you get an automated response, reply to that email to speed things up.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey there! Welcome to the community! 🙂

What's the college/university you are attending?

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine

It wasn't listed as an option

Marked as solution

As long as the college/university is a US Title IV accredited institutions in the United States, it should be listed. Since it isn't listed contact Spotify directly here and they should be able to help you out. If you get an automated response, reply to that email to speed things up.

Hi I m a student at Istanbul University-Cerrahpasa Medicine Faculty at 1st class. My school lenght is 6 years and we accredidated (sorry for my language) so how can I do Spotify premium for students for 6 years (our university was only Istanbul University up to 2 years ago. For 2 or 3 years it s Cerrahpasa ''This is another university, we was all together with Istanbul University'' thats my question

Suggested posts