Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Student Discount Not Working

Student Discount Not Working

I have spotify premium, and when I try to get the student discount it keeps redirecting me to my account overview page! I've tried using different browsers and even my phone to do it but it always takes me back to the account overview page
5 Replies

The same thing is happening to me, and I do not see where I can contact Spotify to make this change.

@rsielski wrote:
I have spotify premium, and when I try to get the student discount it keeps redirecting me to my account overview page! I've tried using different browsers and even my phone to do it but it always takes me back to the account overview page

I am having the same issue....

The same thing is happening to me...so frustrating. I cancelled premium and want to switch to student but there is no option for me to choose it...

Same here. I also tried to get rid of premium because I had a trial and it wouldn't let me switch to student and it still wont let me unsubscribe.

Sorry for the trouble! There is currently a glitch with the student discount page for some people. The website team is still trying to fix it.

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts