Hello everyone I'm thankful for any advice and hope I described the problem as clear possible.
[German student discount]
1. I have 2 Spotify Accounts. One is linked to facebook the other one is just a proper Email account.
I want to delete my facebook account now but this would mean that my spotify-account would be deleted as well.
2. I managed to activate the student discount without any problems.
3. Right when I activated it, I realized that I linked the student discount to my Facebook-Spotify account.
4. Now when I go to the E-Mail account and try to activate the student discount again it says that the student discount "code" is already linked to another account.
Now all I wanna do is get the discount and being able to delete myself from facebook sooner or later.
I reckon there is 2 options:
1. Trying to unlink my facebook-spotify account from facebook and link it with an E-mail so that I can delete my Facebook-Account without deleting my spotify account.
2. Trying to unlink the student discount from my Facebook-Spotify Account and link it to the right account this time.
Please let me know if any of these options are viable or if there is a 3rd option. I don't really care which way it's going to work, all I want to have is the student discount and being able to delete myself from facebook.
Thanks in advance