Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium

Hey i purchased the premium a few days ago. Cant seem to use it i have been a long user of spotify premium and this is the first time im encountering this problem. I have logged out of all my spotify accounts and also delete and install the app again...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey i purchased the premium a few days ago. Cant seem to use it i have been a long user of spotify premium and this is the first time im encountering this problem. I have logged out of all my spotify...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't let me log in!

Whenever I try to log in using my phone it says "Login FailedCould not establish a connection to a spotify service. Make sure your network connection is working and try again"I've retried about 10 times now with no success, my connection is perfectly...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I try to log in using my phone it says "Login Failed Could not establish a connection to a spotify service. Make sure your network connection is working and try again" I've retried about 1...
  • justpaynmydues
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

E-Card Problems

I'm trying to be an e-gift card and keep getting an error message telling me that gift cards can only be redeemed in the same country in which they're bought, which is frustrating 1. because I'm trying to buy a gift card, not redeem one and 2. I havg...

• I'm trying to be an e-gift card and keep getting an error message telling me that gift cards can only be redeemed in the same country in which they're bought, which is frustrating 1. because I'm tryi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify family

Hi guys so I am thinking of getting the family plan for me and my son but I already have the college student discount. Can I use my student discount and also get the 50% off for him or will it be 15$ a month no matter what?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys so I am thinking of getting the family plan for me and my son but I already have the college student discount. Can I use my student discount and also get the 50% off for him or will it be 15$...
  • nwpulverizer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No discover weekly

My friends told me about discover weekly playlist for each account. While everyone received it I was waiting patienly, hoping it will come with next spotify upgrade. Unfortunatelly it didn't appear, so if I could get an aswer why i would be pleased (...

• Casual Listener
  • My friends told me about discover weekly playlist for each account. While everyone received it I was waiting patienly, hoping it will come with next spotify upgrade.   Unfortunatelly it didn't...
  • DJO_93
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access premium

It's been a day and my premium still hasn't registered. I have logged out and uninstalled.

• Casual Listener
  • It's been a day and my premium still hasn't registered. I have logged out and uninstalled.
  • Meriahramirez
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account deleted

So last night I was listening to music and it logged me out and give me this "account is temporarily unavailable" now my account won't work and it doesn't even say its an account anymore like it completely gone I tried sending a password to my email ...

• Casual Listener
  • So last night I was listening to music and it logged me out and give me this "account is temporarily unavailable" now my account won't work and it doesn't even say its an account anymore like it comp...
  • mlgbro2
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't get premium

Hi, I'm trying to get to premium but when I'm redirected to the registration page, there's no submit button or anything, just text fields.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  I'm trying to get to premium but when I'm redirected to the registration page, there's no submit button or anything, just text fields. 
  • gq1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I need to cancel my subscription NOW.

I signed up for a spotify account a month or two ago, drunk, and have forgotten my login and password. I want to cancel my subscription. Help me please.

• I signed up for a spotify account a month or two ago, drunk, and have forgotten my login and password. I want to cancel my subscription. Help me please.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Facebook Login

I am trying to login to my Spotify on my computer through my FB account. I am logged in through my phone and everything is fine. I am also logged into my Facebook on my computer, but when I try to login to Spotify with the "Connect with Facebook" as ...

• I am trying to login to my Spotify on my computer through my FB account. I am logged in through my phone and everything is fine. I am also logged into my Facebook on my computer, but when I try to lo...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

help

Hello how to music upload on my acount i dont know how do it can sombody help me

• Hello how to music upload on my acount i dont know how do it can sombody help me
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with Spotify!!

I have automatic renewal on my iPhone and it doesn't end until the 15 of October. I login and it says that I have to upgrade to premium.

• I have automatic renewal on my iPhone and it doesn't end until the 15 of October. I login and it says that I have to upgrade to premium.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can't log in

does anyone have a contact no to call spotify for help

• does anyone have a contact no to call spotify for help
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login problems

I have a premium account and every time I try to log in I get an error or it says this account already exists when I try logging in, not signing up. Ibe tried changing my password and the link says it is invalid. I don't know what to do.

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account and every time I try to log in I get an error or it says this account already exists when I try logging in, not signing up. Ibe tried changing my password and the link says i...
  • Mar8
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card - Oops something went wrong

I tried getting an e-card from the gift section, but every time I try I get a message "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our testing help area" Is this a known problem?

• Casual Listener
  • I tried getting an e-card from the gift section, but every time I try I get a message "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our testing help area"   Is this a known prob...
  • stellar_app
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

502 bad gateway/ oh no something went wrong error

Hello, Everytime when i try to visit spotify.com, my account info or when i try to login i get the "502 bad getaway" error or "oh no something went wrong" error. Is there a way to fix this problem so i can view everything normal again? Thanks!

• Visitor
  • Hello,   Everytime when i try to visit spotify.com, my account info or when i try to login i get the "502 bad getaway" error or "oh no something went wrong" error. Is there a way to fix this...
  • mmshannon
  • Casual Listener
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes

Login issue

If I don't want to login with my facebook account, how can I switch to login with a spotify account?

• Visitor
  • If I don't want to login with my facebook account, how can I switch to login with a spotify account?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Argent prélevé

Je ne suis pas abonné en premium pourtant chaque mois, Spotify me prélève environ 10 euros.Aidez-moi svp !

• Je ne suis pas abonné en premium pourtant chaque mois, Spotify me prélève environ 10 euros. Aidez-moi svp !
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription Problems in Bolivia

Hello, I used Spotify for more than two years with my US Account then I moved to Bolivia. After some time I couldn't listen to music because it was mandatory to change my location to Bolivia. A phew months ago I cancelled my subcription for premium a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I used Spotify for more than two years with my US Account then I moved to Bolivia. After some time I couldn't listen to music because it was mandatory to change my location to Bolivia. A ...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled my subscription twice!!

I have had to cancel my subscription twice!! I canceled it in July and they still pulled money for August and now October they won't refund my money and I never listen to it cause it has too many problems!!

• I have had to cancel my subscription twice!! I canceled it in July and they still pulled money for August and now October they won't refund my money and I never listen to it cause it has too many pro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes