Subscription Comparison Chart

Solved!
63 people liked this

Subscription Comparison Chart

Peter__
Community Legend

Please Note: This chart was created by me for clarification purposes here on the Spotify Community. This chart is not endorsed by, or form any part of, official subscription information from Spotify. All details are correct at time of publishing.

As there have been a lot of queries about the features of each of the subscription tiers after the recent changes, I hope the table below offers some clarification. 

Public Subscription Level Table Updated.png

(Click to enlarge)

Fancy trying Spotify Premium free for 30 days? Check out: https://www.spotify.com/freetrial/

2014-11-06: Spotify Unlimited is being phased out, as a result you may not be able to (re)subscribe to Spotify Unlimited.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask below! 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution! 2 people liked this

Re: Subscription Comparison Chart

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

Spotify no longer offers the Unlimited tier for new subscriptions. When a customer changes their payment method, their subscription is reset as new.

If you have any other questions about your subscription please reach out to the team via the contact form, thanks!

109 Replies
8 people liked this

prawny
Casual Listener

Thanks so much for the very helpful reply - it would have helped to have seen that on the subscriptions page when I signed up!  Maybe it was me not looking properly!  Cheers.

8 people liked this

Peter__
Community Legend
No matter how hard you looked you wouldn't have found a comparison chart like the one above on the main Spotify website! ;)

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

13 people liked this

Smoke_n_Mirrors
Casual Listener

Thank you so much for posting.  I searched the site for 25 minutes before finding this.  I am not sure why this information is not readily available.  Spotify should state this information when signing up for a unlimited or premium account.

9 people liked this

AcousticMLW
Regular

Thank so much, this was so helpful! I wish I had seen this before I purchased unlimited, I probably wouldn't have done it.

20 people liked this

Aesop73

Thanks for this!

I find it rather un-charming when companies try to hide information like this.

drhax

Thank you Peter!

Had to search it out but your chart is AWESOME!

joeszef
Gig Goer

nice chart, I'll keep it handy! 

5 people liked this

suziqu
Casual Listener
Really helpful chart. Thanks. I have been totally confused today why I couldn't skip songs even tho I am paying for unlimited. Turns out unlimited doesn't include unlimited skips. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It's infuriating 😠
1 person liked this

pierrotwave
Casual Listener

hello i still want to purchased Spotify Unlimited (not the premium), because i just use desktop, how it's possible because i can't find the link to purchase the unlimited. only the prenuim.

thank you

pierre

SUGGESTED POSTS