Plan

Premium

Country

Device

(Huawei P10 Lite)

Operating System

( Android Oreo)

My Question or Issue

Pre-text: I am the only one using the account. 

Today I haven't logged all day on my phone on spotify and about 1 hour ago the app asked for my account. I thought "Ok cache must've beed erased" and proceed to login. My playlist was erased/gone (thank you for the recover feature), instead was 2 other playlists that I never made. My Album and Songs sections are filled with French artists (I did not listen to french artists), and my avatar has been changed. Yesterday all was ok, so something happened from morning till night. I know I might have been hacked, but seems impossible because I use it only on my phone since December last year. Anyway, I used the feature to log out from all devices and change my password, but I still want to know what happened. Can someone show me some logs of the logins prior to my password change? 

Have a nice evening, 

ShiDo

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Check out this Spotify Answer for the next steps to take.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Check out this Spotify Answer for the next steps to take.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts